OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Proud and extremely grateful to the NHS and all Key Workers during the Covid-19 crisis
- Happy International Women’s Day from ICTS UK & Ireland.
- ICTS UK & Ireland attends Thought Leadership event at New Scotland Yard, London
- ANOTHER YEAR OF SUCCESSFUL ISO AUDITS, MAINTAINING OUR ACCREDITATIONS, INCLUDING THE CONVERSION TO ISO 27701
- American Airlines re-appoints ICTS Europe as top security partner
- New Industry Research: Women in Security
- ICTS UK & Ireland expands its Airport Security provision with Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports
- Season's Greetings
- Congratulations to United Airlines at Manchester for winning the 2019 Caring Challenge Champion Award
- International Financial Institution re-appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner.
- ICTS UK & Ireland Sponsors City Security Magazine’s Article of the Year Award
- ICTS UK & Ireland: The UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) Finalists
ICTS UK & Ireland Appoints Ashley Fernandes as Executive Director – Corporate Security
ICTS UK & Ireland is delighted to announce the appointment of Ashley Fernandes, as Executive Director – Corporate Security.
Ashley has over 20 years of operational and commercial security experience covering Government, Retail and Real Estate sectors within Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Over the span of his career, Ashley has held diverse strategic and operational roles, and so he brings to ICTS an extensive understanding of the business drivers and key challenges faced by the Security and Facilities Management Industry.
Ashley Fernandes, Executive Director – Corporate Security, ICTS UK & Ireland, said “I am delighted to take on this new role within the ICTS Group. A great division of the business and an amazing team that I am looking forward to growing and developing with, as we bring together and take our Personnel, Technology, Canine and Consult services proposition to the industry.”
Photo: Ashley Fernandes
Andy Kynoch, Managing Director, ICTS UK & Ireland, said, “Ashley first worked for ICTS UK in 2002, managing the British Airways London Eye contract, before taking on the role of Deputy Head of Integrated Services - the Corporate Security side of the business. Ashley left our company for a brief period and worked overseas in the Middle East and West Africa. He then held various senior management roles within corporate guarding, before returning to the ICTS Europe Group in 2017. Since returning, Ashley has been heading up our consultancy business, ICTS Consult, which will continue to fall under his oversight as part of the Corporate Security offering.
Ashley’s success is indicative of my desire to promote, from within the organisation, the great talent that we have.”