OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland is appointed official security provider at the British-Irish Airports EXPO 2018
- ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization - ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001
- ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
- Wintersong Charity Concert in aid of City of London Police Charity for Children
- ICTS Winners of the 'SECURITY GUARDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR OVER 50M TURNOVER' Award
- ICTS is re-selected by SriLankan Airlines for the provision of security services at London Heathrow Airport
- Celebrating ICTS' 30th Anniversary
- ICTS UK & Ireland has become a proud member of Security Research Initiative (SRI).
- 2017 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- ICTS introduces a new Apprenticeship Scheme in collaboration with John Ruskin College
- ICTS is a proud partner of VETS - Veterans Employment Transition Support programme
- Happy Birthday ICTS! 30 years of excellence in Security
- Top Safety Accreditation for ICTS
- New contract with Cisco commenced 1 August 2017
- American Express appoints ICTS to provide security across their UK portfolio
ICTS has been accredited by the National Counter Terrorism Security Office (NaCTSO) to deliver Project Griffin training to its own staff.
Project Griffin’s ‘Industry Self-Delivery’ scheme was launched in the Spring 2016 by the NaCTSO as a terrorism awareness initiative for businesses. The aim of Project Griffin is to:
- Help understand the threat from terrorism to the UK
- Guide individuals on what to do if they find themselves involved in a terrorist incident or event that leads up to a planned attack
- Enable people to recognise and report suspicious activity
Click here for more information on the scheme.