OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Welcoming CA Technologies as a new client
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
- Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
- Congratulations to Bristol Airport and Seville Airport, that jointly won ACI Europe’s Best Airport Award (5-10 million passengers category)
- ICTS Canine teams securing the tennis at the Nature Valley Classic (Birmingham, 16-24 June) and the Fever-Tree Championships (London, 18-24 June 2018)
- ICTS was proud to be the official security provider at this year's British-Irish Airports Expo. (12-13 June 2018, London - Olympia)
- Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
- ICTS’ Aviation portfolio expands with Southampton Airport
- ICTS presents the advantages of using Canine detection services at the AOA Conference on 30 April 2018.
- ICTS has secured the extension of the Security Services contract at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals, NHS Trust.
ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
ICTS Trainers from London Heathrow and Dublin Airports are recently back from New Zealand and the Cook Islands where they delivered specialist Alternative Passenger Pre-Screening Method (APM) training to Air New Zealand personnel.
The training took place over the course of three weeks in Auckland and Rarotonga, part of the Cook Islands.
“Over 60 students were successfully taught by our trainers in four separate courses. This is the third time ICTS trainers have flown to the region to deliver APM training. At the end of 2017 we had a team training Qantas personnel in Australia and another training Air New Zealand personnel in New Zealand. The trainers have had an enriching experience and have enjoyed the privilege of working in such beautiful surroundings! It has been a pleasure working with Air New Zealand and we look forward to mapping out a continuation of the training programme,” said Levent Ural, Head of Client Relations – Aviation, ICTS UK & Ireland.