OTHER RECENT NEWS
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Survey on Women in Security
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
- Bristol Airport’s vote of confidence in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Canine behind the scenes at CRUFTS 2019
- Expansion of services for Cisco International
- ICTS launches a new service, REACT
- American Airlines chooses ICTS UK & Ireland as their preferred security partner
- Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
ICTS Trainers from London Heathrow and Dublin Airports are recently back from New Zealand and the Cook Islands where they delivered specialist Alternative Passenger Pre-Screening Method (APM) training to Air New Zealand personnel.
The training took place over the course of three weeks in Auckland and Rarotonga, part of the Cook Islands.
“Over 60 students were successfully taught by our trainers in four separate courses. This is the third time ICTS trainers have flown to the region to deliver APM training. At the end of 2017 we had a team training Qantas personnel in Australia and another training Air New Zealand personnel in New Zealand. The trainers have had an enriching experience and have enjoyed the privilege of working in such beautiful surroundings! It has been a pleasure working with Air New Zealand and we look forward to mapping out a continuation of the training programme,” said Levent Ural, Head of Client Relations – Aviation, ICTS UK & Ireland.