OTHER RECENT NEWS
- WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
- Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
- ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
- 2018 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- Viola Wang is shortlisted for the Women In Security Awards in London
- ICTS HAS BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH MANAGING THE PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON
- Welcoming CA Technologies as a new client
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
- Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
ICTS Trainers from London Heathrow and Dublin Airports are recently back from New Zealand and the Cook Islands where they delivered specialist Alternative Passenger Pre-Screening Method (APM) training to Air New Zealand personnel.
The training took place over the course of three weeks in Auckland and Rarotonga, part of the Cook Islands.
“Over 60 students were successfully taught by our trainers in four separate courses. This is the third time ICTS trainers have flown to the region to deliver APM training. At the end of 2017 we had a team training Qantas personnel in Australia and another training Air New Zealand personnel in New Zealand. The trainers have had an enriching experience and have enjoyed the privilege of working in such beautiful surroundings! It has been a pleasure working with Air New Zealand and we look forward to mapping out a continuation of the training programme,” said Levent Ural, Head of Client Relations – Aviation, ICTS UK & Ireland.