OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
- Season's Greetings from ICTS UK & Ireland
- China Eastern Airlines selects ICTS as their security partner at London Gatwick Airport
- 2019 UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards Finalist
- WinterSong Charity Concert 2018
- ICTS wins three Awards at this year’s Security and Fire Excellence Awards: ICTS UK & Ireland wins the ACS Champion of the Year and ICTS Consult wins S
- Olympia London includes ICTS UK in its Framework Agreement for the Provision of Security Services
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
- WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
- Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
- ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
ICTS Trainers from London Heathrow and Dublin Airports are recently back from New Zealand and the Cook Islands where they delivered specialist Alternative Passenger Pre-Screening Method (APM) training to Air New Zealand personnel.
The training took place over the course of three weeks in Auckland and Rarotonga, part of the Cook Islands.
“Over 60 students were successfully taught by our trainers in four separate courses. This is the third time ICTS trainers have flown to the region to deliver APM training. At the end of 2017 we had a team training Qantas personnel in Australia and another training Air New Zealand personnel in New Zealand. The trainers have had an enriching experience and have enjoyed the privilege of working in such beautiful surroundings! It has been a pleasure working with Air New Zealand and we look forward to mapping out a continuation of the training programme,” said Levent Ural, Head of Client Relations – Aviation, ICTS UK & Ireland.