OTHER RECENT NEWS
- 2021 Dog Handler Courses
- Happy New Year
- Happy Festive Season
- The Salvation Army offers ICTS’ Canine Security Team additional training facilities
- Delta Air Lines has Introduced a new Cargo-only Service between Dublin and New York-JFK
- ICTS' Drugs Detection Team joins Thames Valley Police in operation
- WCoSP Security Handler and Dog of the Year Award
- NEW Canine Security video
- Silver Employer Recognition Scheme Award
ICTS supports Ad-Hoc request from Air India at Glasgow Airport
The ICTS Team at Glasgow Airport was asked to provide a number of security services for two of Air India’s flights, including access control, baggage escort and aircraft search. Air India arrived in Glasgow on Thursday, 6 August and departed Friday, 7 August 2020.
“This is the first time I have seen an Air India aircraft in Glasgow, and it was fantastic to be involved. We look forward to supporting the airline in the future” said Louise Cameron, Regional Manager Scotland – ICTS UK & Ireland.