OTHER RECENT NEWS
- KLM returns to Southampton Airport
- National Recycle Week (21 – 27 September 2020)
- National Security Officer Appreciation Week, 13–19 September 2020
- New EcoVadis CSR Accreditation
- Delta Air Lines returns to Dublin
- Drug Detection Dogs in Education
- Supporting Air Transat in the new normal
- ICTS UK & Ireland’s Aviation Security Training Provision classed as Outstanding
- ICTS Sentinel Kiosk is trialled at London Heathrow Airport to support Covid-19 measures
ICTS supports Ad-Hoc request from Air India at Glasgow Airport
The ICTS Team at Glasgow Airport was asked to provide a number of security services for two of Air India’s flights, including access control, baggage escort and aircraft search. Air India arrived in Glasgow on Thursday, 6 August and departed Friday, 7 August 2020.
“This is the first time I have seen an Air India aircraft in Glasgow, and it was fantastic to be involved. We look forward to supporting the airline in the future” said Louise Cameron, Regional Manager Scotland – ICTS UK & Ireland.