OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Delta Air Lines has Introduced a new Cargo-only Service between Dublin and New York-JFK
- ICTS' Drugs Detection Team joins Thames Valley Police in operation
- WCoSP Security Handler and Dog of the Year Award
- NEW Canine Security video
- Silver Employer Recognition Scheme Award
- ICTS’ Touchless SmartApp used at London Heathrow Airport
- 2020 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
ICTS Sentinel Kiosks to be used at Ground Handling International Conference
(30 Nov – 2 Dec 2020, Copenhagen, Denmark)
Ground Handling International (GHI) has partnered with ICTS to deliver Covid-safe temperature scanning kiosks for its Annual Conference, to be held between 30 November and 2 December 2020 at the Bella Conference Centre in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The ICTS Sentinel Kiosks will ensure a Covid-safe environment, by both verifying identification and taking the temperatures of delegates before they enter the GHI facilities. This 22nd Annual GHI Conference aims to unite the world’s aviation community for the first time since the start of the coronavirus crisis to advance a blueprint for recovery in 2021.
For more info. click here.