OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS’ Touchless SmartApp used at London Heathrow Airport
- 2020 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- KLM returns to Southampton Airport
- National Recycle Week (21 – 27 September 2020)
- National Security Officer Appreciation Week, 13–19 September 2020
- New EcoVadis CSR Accreditation
- ICTS supports Ad-Hoc request from Air India at Glasgow Airport
- Delta Air Lines returns to Dublin
- Drug Detection Dogs in Education
- Supporting Air Transat in the new normal
- ICTS UK & Ireland’s Aviation Security Training Provision classed as Outstanding
ICTS Sentinel Kiosks to be used at Ground Handling International Conference
(30 Nov – 2 Dec 2020, Copenhagen, Denmark)
Ground Handling International (GHI) has partnered with ICTS to deliver Covid-safe temperature scanning kiosks for its Annual Conference, to be held between 30 November and 2 December 2020 at the Bella Conference Centre in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The ICTS Sentinel Kiosks will ensure a Covid-safe environment, by both verifying identification and taking the temperatures of delegates before they enter the GHI facilities. This 22nd Annual GHI Conference aims to unite the world’s aviation community for the first time since the start of the coronavirus crisis to advance a blueprint for recovery in 2021.
For more info. click here.