OTHER RECENT NEWS
- KLM returns to Southampton Airport
- National Recycle Week (21 – 27 September 2020)
- National Security Officer Appreciation Week, 13–19 September 2020
- New EcoVadis CSR Accreditation
- ICTS supports Ad-Hoc request from Air India at Glasgow Airport
- Delta Air Lines returns to Dublin
- Drug Detection Dogs in Education
- Supporting Air Transat in the new normal
- ICTS UK & Ireland’s Aviation Security Training Provision classed as Outstanding
ICTS Sentinel Kiosk is trialled at London Heathrow Airport to support Covid-19 measures
The ICTS Sentinel Kiosk, developed in-house during lockdown, is currently being trialled by a number of airlines at London Heathrow Airport. The Sentinel Kiosk provides a contactless solution for the taking of passengers’ temperatures.
“We are very pleased with the positive reactions of passengers. The Kiosks have been easy for them to use and have assisted with their journey through the terminal. The ICTS Europe Group is known as a solution provider. Innovation gives us our competitive edge, and we are focused on the next generation of technologies to support our operations during the Covid-19 crisis. We want to see aircraft back in the air and ICTS is working hard to provide solutions which will encourage passenger confidence”, said Andy Kynoch, Managing Director, ICTS UK & Ireland.
Developed by ICTS Europe Systems, the Group’s Research and Development subsidiary, the Sentinel Kiosk is one of a number of solutions developed to combat Covid-19. For more information see here.