OTHER RECENT NEWS
- The United Colleges Group re-awards ICTS UK & Ireland its security services contract
- The European Space Agency re-selects ICTS Europe as its trusted Pan-European security partner
- Armed Forces Day - 26 June 2021
- Congratulations to our 2021 ACS Pacesetters Security Officer of Distinction
- The LTA re-selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS UK & Ireland is recognised as an Open College Network (OCN) Training Centre offering a range of dog handler courses
- Rapid COVID-19 testing facilities introduced at Southampton Airport
- Another Record SIA ACS Performance by ICTS (UK) LTD
- Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust and Croydon Health Services NHS Trust re-appoint ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner
ICTS Security Technology effectively stops attempted break-in at major construction contractor site
An alarm activation was received by the ASM ARC (Alarm Receiving Centre) in the early hours of a Sunday morning in June 2021. The ASM Team monitored the CCTV and promptly escalated the incident to the local on-site security team which resulted in the arrest of two suspects.
This incident occurred a few days after our ARC had alerted the Client that the CCTV system had been down. An ICTS engineer attended the site and resolved the issue.
Curtis Wright, Head of Electronic Security and Monitoring Services, ICTS UK & Ireland says, “The attentive monitoring and our quick reaction times led to a positive outcome and the avoidance of damage or theft. We are pleased to have provided a pivotal service to our client since the start our of partnership in January 2021.”