OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
- Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
- ICTS’ Aviation portfolio expands with Southampton Airport
- ICTS presents the advantages of using Canine detection services at the AOA Conference on 30 April 2018.
- ICTS has secured the extension of the Security Services contract at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals, NHS Trust.
- ICTS UK & Ireland is appointed official security provider at the British-Irish Airports EXPO 2018
- ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization - ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001
- Wintersong Charity Concert in aid of City of London Police Charity for Children
- ICTS Winners of the 'SECURITY GUARDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR OVER 50M TURNOVER' Award
- ICTS is re-selected by SriLankan Airlines for the provision of security services at London Heathrow Airport
- Celebrating ICTS' 30th Anniversary
ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
On 4th December 2017, the ICTS team started to work with Air New Zealand at Heathrow’s Terminal 2, where the airline operates daily flights to Auckland via Los Angeles.
“We first started working with Air New Zealand in the Autumn of this year when our Trainer from Heathrow travelled out to Auckland to deliver a specialist training course.
We are delighted with the opportunity to expand our business with the Airline and look forward to supporting it” said Levent Ural, ICTS Head of Client Relations – Aviation.