OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
- Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
- Congratulations to Bristol Airport and Seville Airport, that jointly won ACI Europe’s Best Airport Award (5-10 million passengers category)
- ICTS Canine teams securing the tennis at the Nature Valley Classic (Birmingham, 16-24 June) and the Fever-Tree Championships (London, 18-24 June 2018)
- ICTS was proud to be the official security provider at this year's British-Irish Airports Expo. (12-13 June 2018, London - Olympia)
- ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
- Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
- ICTS’ Aviation portfolio expands with Southampton Airport
- ICTS presents the advantages of using Canine detection services at the AOA Conference on 30 April 2018.
- ICTS has secured the extension of the Security Services contract at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals, NHS Trust.
- ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization - ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001
ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
On 4th December 2017, the ICTS team started to work with Air New Zealand at Heathrow’s Terminal 2, where the airline operates daily flights to Auckland via Los Angeles.
“We first started working with Air New Zealand in the Autumn of this year when our Trainer from Heathrow travelled out to Auckland to deliver a specialist training course.
We are delighted with the opportunity to expand our business with the Airline and look forward to supporting it” said Levent Ural, ICTS Head of Client Relations – Aviation.