OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland is appointed official security provider at the British-Irish Airports EXPO 2018
- ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization - ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001
- Wintersong Charity Concert in aid of City of London Police Charity for Children
- ICTS Winners of the 'SECURITY GUARDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR OVER 50M TURNOVER' Award
- ICTS is re-selected by SriLankan Airlines for the provision of security services at London Heathrow Airport
- Celebrating ICTS' 30th Anniversary
- ICTS UK & Ireland has become a proud member of Security Research Initiative (SRI).
- 2017 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- ICTS introduces a new Apprenticeship Scheme in collaboration with John Ruskin College
- ICTS is a proud partner of VETS - Veterans Employment Transition Support programme
- Happy Birthday ICTS! 30 years of excellence in Security
- Top Safety Accreditation for ICTS
- New contract with Cisco commenced 1 August 2017
- American Express appoints ICTS to provide security across their UK portfolio
ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
On 4th December 2017, the ICTS team started to work with Air New Zealand at Heathrow’s Terminal 2, where the airline operates daily flights to Auckland via Los Angeles.
“We first started working with Air New Zealand in the Autumn of this year when our Trainer from Heathrow travelled out to Auckland to deliver a specialist training course.
We are delighted with the opportunity to expand our business with the Airline and look forward to supporting it” said Levent Ural, ICTS Head of Client Relations – Aviation.