OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Bristol Airport’s vote of confidence in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Canine behind the scenes at CRUFTS 2019
- Expansion of services for Cisco International
- ICTS launches a new service, REACT
- American Airlines chooses ICTS UK & Ireland as their preferred security partner
- Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
- China Eastern Airlines selects ICTS as their security partner at London Gatwick Airport
- 2019 UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards Finalist
- WinterSong Charity Concert 2018
- ICTS wins three Awards at this year’s Security and Fire Excellence Awards: ICTS UK & Ireland wins the ACS Champion of the Year and ICTS Consult wins S
- Olympia London includes ICTS UK in its Framework Agreement for the Provision of Security Services
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
On 4th December 2017, the ICTS team started to work with Air New Zealand at Heathrow’s Terminal 2, where the airline operates daily flights to Auckland via Los Angeles.
“We first started working with Air New Zealand in the Autumn of this year when our Trainer from Heathrow travelled out to Auckland to deliver a specialist training course.
We are delighted with the opportunity to expand our business with the Airline and look forward to supporting it” said Levent Ural, ICTS Head of Client Relations – Aviation.