OTHER RECENT NEWS
- The LTA selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS Aviation Security Expertise in New Zealand
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors The Security Institute Gala Awards Dinner
- Armed Forces Day 2019
- ICTS UK & Ireland is pleased to announce the appointment of Andy Kynoch as Managing Director
- ICTS UK & Ireland: founding member of the City Security Council
- Approved Contract Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters
- FROM ICTS UK LIMITED: KEVIN WALTERS, 2019 ACS PACESETTERS SECURITY OFFICER OF DISTINCTION.
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
ICTS' Louise Cameron listed amongst 2019 Association of Scottish Businesswomen Awards finalists
Congratulations to Louise Cameron, Regional Manager for Scotland – Aviation Security, who has been shortlisted for the Professional of the Year category at this year’s Association of Scottish Businesswomen Awards.
Alan Dutt, Executive Director – Aviation Security, ICTS UK & Ireland says, “We are delighted that Louise has been shortlisted. Louise has recently marked 20 years’ service with ICTS. She has had a remarkable career with us, starting out as a Security Agent and recently being appointed Regional Manager responsible for ICTS’ aviation security in Scotland. Along-side her promotion, she successfully completed an MBA whilst working full time. We wish Louise the best of luck for the Awards ceremony, which takes place on Saturday 14 September in Edinburgh.”