OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland: The UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) Finalists
- Interview with ICTS Europe in Airport Matters, an industry film reflecting on the future of UK’s Aviation Strategy
- ICTS UK & Ireland is entrusted with the provision of security services to 80 Strand
- ICTS UK & Ireland crowned ACS Champion of the Year for the second consecutive year
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors the CSSC Annual Fundraising Dinner
- 2019 Security and Fire Excellence Awards - FINALISTS!
- Blue Light Family Day for the City of London Police and civilian staff
- ICTS Ireland Welcomes New Client: The Irish Aviation Authority
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors DISPAX World 2019
ICTS launches a new service, REACT
REACT is the name given to ICTS’ new alarm response and mobile patrolling service. Utilizing a bespoke software developed internally with our existing technology, REACT offers a swift and effective security response solution to our clients.
“This is an exciting new development for ICTS, which I am delighted to head. REACT was launched on 1 February 2019 to our clients within the Logistics Centre sector and we look forward to developing our service provision nationally” said Nikola Fearnhead, Divisional Director, ICTS UK & Ireland.
ICTS’ new REACT service is coordinated by ICTS’ NSI Gold accredited Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) and Remote Video Response Centre (RVRC), located in Manchester.
James Hogg, Executive Director of Corporate Security Services, ICTS UK & Ireland says, “This new mobile security service further demonstrates how ICTS' Corporate Security business is a go-to provider of self-delivered security solutions. It runs alongside and complements our static guarding, canine and electronic security provision.”