OTHER RECENT NEWS
- American Airlines chooses ICTS UK & Ireland as their preferred security partner
- Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
- Season's Greetings from ICTS UK & Ireland
- China Eastern Airlines selects ICTS as their security partner at London Gatwick Airport
- 2019 UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards Finalist
- WinterSong Charity Concert 2018
- ICTS wins three Awards at this year’s Security and Fire Excellence Awards: ICTS UK & Ireland wins the ACS Champion of the Year and ICTS Consult wins S
- Olympia London includes ICTS UK in its Framework Agreement for the Provision of Security Services
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
ICTS launches a new service, REACT
REACT is the name given to ICTS’ new alarm response and mobile patrolling service. Utilizing a bespoke software developed internally with our existing technology, REACT offers a swift and effective security response solution to our clients.
“This is an exciting new development for ICTS, which I am delighted to head. REACT was launched on 1 February 2019 to our clients within the Logistics Centre sector and we look forward to developing our service provision nationally” said Nikola Fearnhead, Divisional Director, ICTS UK & Ireland.
ICTS’ new REACT service is coordinated by ICTS’ NSI Gold accredited Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) and Remote Video Response Centre (RVRC), located in Manchester.
James Hogg, Executive Director of Corporate Security Services, ICTS UK & Ireland says, “This new mobile security service further demonstrates how ICTS' Corporate Security business is a go-to provider of self-delivered security solutions. It runs alongside and complements our static guarding, canine and electronic security provision.”