OTHER RECENT NEWS
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Survey on Women in Security
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
- Bristol Airport’s vote of confidence in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Canine behind the scenes at CRUFTS 2019
- Expansion of services for Cisco International
- American Airlines chooses ICTS UK & Ireland as their preferred security partner
- Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
ICTS launches a new service, REACT
REACT is the name given to ICTS’ new alarm response and mobile patrolling service. Utilizing a bespoke software developed internally with our existing technology, REACT offers a swift and effective security response solution to our clients.
“This is an exciting new development for ICTS, which I am delighted to head. REACT was launched on 1 February 2019 to our clients within the Logistics Centre sector and we look forward to developing our service provision nationally” said Nikola Fearnhead, Divisional Director, ICTS UK & Ireland.
ICTS’ new REACT service is coordinated by ICTS’ NSI Gold accredited Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) and Remote Video Response Centre (RVRC), located in Manchester.
James Hogg, Executive Director of Corporate Security Services, ICTS UK & Ireland says, “This new mobile security service further demonstrates how ICTS' Corporate Security business is a go-to provider of self-delivered security solutions. It runs alongside and complements our static guarding, canine and electronic security provision.”