OTHER RECENT NEWS
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Survey on Women in Security
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
- Bristol Airport’s vote of confidence in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Canine behind the scenes at CRUFTS 2019
- Expansion of services for Cisco International
- ICTS launches a new service, REACT
- American Airlines chooses ICTS UK & Ireland as their preferred security partner
- Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
London Luton Airport has awarded ICTS the contract for the provision of aviation security compliance management and security training. This is a brand-new opportunity for ICTS, which will see our teams ensuring that compliance and training is in line with the Department for Transport (DFT) and the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) requirements.
Over the last 30 years, ICTS has been instrumental in the development of specialist aviation security processes implemented at airports throughout the world. Our bespoke training programmes include, industry-leading computer-based training software, advanced profiling and behaviour recognition methods and award-winning customer service.
Alan Dutt, Executive Director, Aviation, ICTS UK & Ireland said, “It is an exciting time at Luton, with the airport investing £110m to improve its infrastructure. We look forward to being part of the Airport’s development strategy.
Our Business Assurance Department has recently been part of the CAA-led working groups, involved with the re-writing of aviation security training syllabuses and determining quality assurance processes for AVSEC training. We look forward to sharing best practices with Luton.”