OTHER RECENT NEWS
- WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
- Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
- 2018 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- Viola Wang is shortlisted for the Women In Security Awards in London
- ICTS HAS BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH MANAGING THE PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON
- Welcoming CA Technologies as a new client
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
- Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
London Luton Airport has awarded ICTS the contract for the provision of aviation security compliance management and security training. This is a brand-new opportunity for ICTS, which will see our teams ensuring that compliance and training is in line with the Department for Transport (DFT) and the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) requirements.
Over the last 30 years, ICTS has been instrumental in the development of specialist aviation security processes implemented at airports throughout the world. Our bespoke training programmes include, industry-leading computer-based training software, advanced profiling and behaviour recognition methods and award-winning customer service.
Alan Dutt, Executive Director, Aviation, ICTS UK & Ireland said, “It is an exciting time at Luton, with the airport investing £110m to improve its infrastructure. We look forward to being part of the Airport’s development strategy.
Our Business Assurance Department has recently been part of the CAA-led working groups, involved with the re-writing of aviation security training syllabuses and determining quality assurance processes for AVSEC training. We look forward to sharing best practices with Luton.”