OTHER RECENT NEWS
- China Eastern Airlines selects ICTS as their security partner at London Gatwick Airport
- 2019 UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards Finalist
- WinterSong Charity Concert 2018
- ICTS wins three Awards at this year’s Security and Fire Excellence Awards: ICTS UK & Ireland wins the ACS Champion of the Year and ICTS Consult wins S
- Olympia London includes ICTS UK in its Framework Agreement for the Provision of Security Services
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
- WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
- Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
London Luton Airport has awarded ICTS the contract for the provision of aviation security compliance management and security training. This is a brand-new opportunity for ICTS, which will see our teams ensuring that compliance and training is in line with the Department for Transport (DFT) and the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) requirements.
Over the last 30 years, ICTS has been instrumental in the development of specialist aviation security processes implemented at airports throughout the world. Our bespoke training programmes include, industry-leading computer-based training software, advanced profiling and behaviour recognition methods and award-winning customer service.
Alan Dutt, Executive Director, Aviation, ICTS UK & Ireland said, “It is an exciting time at Luton, with the airport investing £110m to improve its infrastructure. We look forward to being part of the Airport’s development strategy.
Our Business Assurance Department has recently been part of the CAA-led working groups, involved with the re-writing of aviation security training syllabuses and determining quality assurance processes for AVSEC training. We look forward to sharing best practices with Luton.”