OTHER RECENT NEWS
- The LTA selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS' Louise Cameron listed amongst 2019 Association of Scottish Businesswomen Awards finalists
- ICTS Aviation Security Expertise in New Zealand
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors The Security Institute Gala Awards Dinner
- Armed Forces Day 2019
- ICTS UK & Ireland is pleased to announce the appointment of Andy Kynoch as Managing Director
- ICTS UK & Ireland: founding member of the City Security Council
- Approved Contract Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters
- FROM ICTS UK LIMITED: KEVIN WALTERS, 2019 ACS PACESETTERS SECURITY OFFICER OF DISTINCTION.
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
London Luton Airport has awarded ICTS the contract for the provision of aviation security compliance management and security training. This is a brand-new opportunity for ICTS, which will see our teams ensuring that compliance and training is in line with the Department for Transport (DFT) and the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) requirements.
Over the last 30 years, ICTS has been instrumental in the development of specialist aviation security processes implemented at airports throughout the world. Our bespoke training programmes include, industry-leading computer-based training software, advanced profiling and behaviour recognition methods and award-winning customer service.
Alan Dutt, Executive Director, Aviation, ICTS UK & Ireland said, “It is an exciting time at Luton, with the airport investing £110m to improve its infrastructure. We look forward to being part of the Airport’s development strategy.
Our Business Assurance Department has recently been part of the CAA-led working groups, involved with the re-writing of aviation security training syllabuses and determining quality assurance processes for AVSEC training. We look forward to sharing best practices with Luton.”