OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Welcoming CA Technologies as a new client
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
- Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
- Congratulations to Bristol Airport and Seville Airport, that jointly won ACI Europe’s Best Airport Award (5-10 million passengers category)
- ICTS Canine teams securing the tennis at the Nature Valley Classic (Birmingham, 16-24 June) and the Fever-Tree Championships (London, 18-24 June 2018)
- ICTS was proud to be the official security provider at this year's British-Irish Airports Expo. (12-13 June 2018, London - Olympia)
- ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
- Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
- ICTS’ Aviation portfolio expands with Southampton Airport
- ICTS presents the advantages of using Canine detection services at the AOA Conference on 30 April 2018.
- ICTS has secured the extension of the Security Services contract at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals, NHS Trust.
ICTS is re-selected by SriLankan Airlines for the provision of security services at London Heathrow Airport
ICTS has been re-awarded the contract for the provision of aviation security services to SriLankan Airlines at London Heathrow Airport. ICTS secures the airline’s daily flights to Colombo, Sri Lanka.
“We have enjoyed working for SriLankan Airlines for the last 8 years and are delighted to continue to work with the airline. ICTS has in-depth expertise in the delivery of total airline security services and its numerous clients include Virgin Atlantic, Air Canada, American Airlines, United and Delta Airlines” said Virinder Singh, Regional Manager, London Heathrow Airport.