OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland is appointed official security provider at the British-Irish Airports EXPO 2018
- ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization - ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001
- ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
- Wintersong Charity Concert in aid of City of London Police Charity for Children
- ICTS Winners of the 'SECURITY GUARDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR OVER 50M TURNOVER' Award
- Celebrating ICTS' 30th Anniversary
- ICTS UK & Ireland has become a proud member of Security Research Initiative (SRI).
- 2017 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- ICTS introduces a new Apprenticeship Scheme in collaboration with John Ruskin College
- ICTS is a proud partner of VETS - Veterans Employment Transition Support programme
- Happy Birthday ICTS! 30 years of excellence in Security
- Top Safety Accreditation for ICTS
- New contract with Cisco commenced 1 August 2017
- American Express appoints ICTS to provide security across their UK portfolio
ICTS is re-selected by SriLankan Airlines for the provision of security services at London Heathrow Airport
ICTS has been re-awarded the contract for the provision of aviation security services to SriLankan Airlines at London Heathrow Airport. ICTS secures the airline’s daily flights to Colombo, Sri Lanka.
“We have enjoyed working for SriLankan Airlines for the last 8 years and are delighted to continue to work with the airline. ICTS has in-depth expertise in the delivery of total airline security services and its numerous clients include Virgin Atlantic, Air Canada, American Airlines, United and Delta Airlines” said Virinder Singh, Regional Manager, London Heathrow Airport.