OTHER RECENT NEWS
- WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
- Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
- ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
- 2018 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- Viola Wang is shortlisted for the Women In Security Awards in London
- ICTS HAS BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH MANAGING THE PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON
- Welcoming CA Technologies as a new client
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
- Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
ICTS is re-selected by SriLankan Airlines for the provision of security services at London Heathrow Airport
ICTS has been re-awarded the contract for the provision of aviation security services to SriLankan Airlines at London Heathrow Airport. ICTS secures the airline’s daily flights to Colombo, Sri Lanka.
“We have enjoyed working for SriLankan Airlines for the last 8 years and are delighted to continue to work with the airline. ICTS has in-depth expertise in the delivery of total airline security services and its numerous clients include Virgin Atlantic, Air Canada, American Airlines, United and Delta Airlines” said Virinder Singh, Regional Manager, London Heathrow Airport.