OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Hi! Visibility Day
- 2021 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- Jed Marshall is appointed Chairman of NASDU
- ICTS is awarded the EcoVadis silver medal in recognition of our sustainability journey
- 2021 Women in Security Awards
- Welcoming JetBlue to London
- ICTS UK’s aviation security training provision classed as ‘Outstanding’
- The United Colleges Group re-awards ICTS UK & Ireland its security services contract
ICTS is pleased to announce it is NCTAS-P affiliated
ICTS is among the first UK companies to gain the new Home Office Explosive Detection Dog Team accreditation. The National Canine Training and Accreditation Scheme – Private Security Industry (NCTAS-P) is intended to provide the operators of sites procuring and using explosives detection dog (EDD) services with confidence in the quality of those services through the accreditation of each EDD team (a specific dog and handler pairing).
NCTAS-P has been developed as part of a collaborative effort between:
- Home Office
- Counter Terrorism Policing (CTPHQ)
- Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI)
NCTAS-P supports the government’s counter-terrorism strategy (CONTEST).
“We are delighted and proud of the achievements of our Handlers and their dogs. As a team we are committed to the delivery of quality services and this accreditation, together with our recent FREDDs (Free Running Explosive Detection Dogs for use in aviation security) accreditation, demonstrates this. ICTS is a leader in our field and we are committed to the promotion of the highest standards” said Andrew Dodds, Head of Canine Security Services, ICTS UK & Ireland.
Click here for the Home Office’s List of accredited explosives detection dog teams.