OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland is appointed official security provider at the British-Irish Airports EXPO 2018
- ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
- Wintersong Charity Concert in aid of City of London Police Charity for Children
- ICTS Winners of the 'SECURITY GUARDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR OVER 50M TURNOVER' Award
- ICTS is re-selected by SriLankan Airlines for the provision of security services at London Heathrow Airport
- Celebrating ICTS' 30th Anniversary
- ICTS UK & Ireland has become a proud member of Security Research Initiative (SRI).
- 2017 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- ICTS introduces a new Apprenticeship Scheme in collaboration with John Ruskin College
- ICTS is a proud partner of VETS - Veterans Employment Transition Support programme
- Happy Birthday ICTS! 30 years of excellence in Security
- Top Safety Accreditation for ICTS
- New contract with Cisco commenced 1 August 2017
- American Express appoints ICTS to provide security across their UK portfolio
ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization (ISO) 27001:2013 and OHSAS 18001 accreditations
ICTS is delighted with the successful accreditation of two new standards: ISO 27001:2013, which is the international standard for information security management and OHSAS 18001, which is the standard for occupational health and safety management.
Alan Dutt, Executive Director – Business Assurance said, “ICTS is the first private Security company in the UK to be awarded the ISO 27001 accreditation. Our teams across the Business have ensured that we have a robust framework in place which sees the strict management of information security and which places health and safety as a top priority for our employees and clients.”
ICTS’ commitment to quality is also demonstrated by the previous award of the following ISO certificates: ISO 22301:2012 (Business Continuity Management), ISO 14001: 2015 (Environmental Management) and ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management).