OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
- Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
- Congratulations to Bristol Airport and Seville Airport, that jointly won ACI Europe’s Best Airport Award (5-10 million passengers category)
- ICTS Canine teams securing the tennis at the Nature Valley Classic (Birmingham, 16-24 June) and the Fever-Tree Championships (London, 18-24 June 2018)
- ICTS was proud to be the official security provider at this year's British-Irish Airports Expo. (12-13 June 2018, London - Olympia)
- ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
- Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
- ICTS’ Aviation portfolio expands with Southampton Airport
- ICTS presents the advantages of using Canine detection services at the AOA Conference on 30 April 2018.
- ICTS has secured the extension of the Security Services contract at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals, NHS Trust.
- ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization (ISO) 27001:2013 and OHSAS 18001 accreditations
ICTS is delighted with the successful accreditation of two new standards: ISO 27001:2013, which is the international standard for information security management and OHSAS 18001, which is the standard for occupational health and safety management.
Alan Dutt, Executive Director – Business Assurance said, “ICTS is the first private Security company in the UK to be awarded the ISO 27001 accreditation. Our teams across the Business have ensured that we have a robust framework in place which sees the strict management of information security and which places health and safety as a top priority for our employees and clients.”
ICTS’ commitment to quality is also demonstrated by the previous award of the following ISO certificates: ISO 22301:2012 (Business Continuity Management), ISO 14001: 2015 (Environmental Management) and ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management).