OTHER RECENT NEWS
- China Eastern Airlines selects ICTS as their security partner at London Gatwick Airport
- 2019 UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards Finalist
- WinterSong Charity Concert 2018
- ICTS wins three Awards at this year’s Security and Fire Excellence Awards: ICTS UK & Ireland wins the ACS Champion of the Year and ICTS Consult wins S
- Olympia London includes ICTS UK in its Framework Agreement for the Provision of Security Services
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
- WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
- Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
- ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization (ISO) 27001:2013 and OHSAS 18001 accreditations
ICTS is delighted with the successful accreditation of two new standards: ISO 27001:2013, which is the international standard for information security management and OHSAS 18001, which is the standard for occupational health and safety management.
Alan Dutt, Executive Director – Business Assurance said, “ICTS is the first private Security company in the UK to be awarded the ISO 27001 accreditation. Our teams across the Business have ensured that we have a robust framework in place which sees the strict management of information security and which places health and safety as a top priority for our employees and clients.”
ICTS’ commitment to quality is also demonstrated by the previous award of the following ISO certificates: ISO 22301:2012 (Business Continuity Management), ISO 14001: 2015 (Environmental Management) and ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management).