OTHER RECENT NEWS
- China Eastern Airlines selects ICTS as their security partner at London Gatwick Airport
- 2019 UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards Finalist
- WinterSong Charity Concert 2018
- ICTS wins three Awards at this year’s Security and Fire Excellence Awards: ICTS UK & Ireland wins the ACS Champion of the Year and ICTS Consult wins S
- Olympia London includes ICTS UK in its Framework Agreement for the Provision of Security Services
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
- WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
- Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
- ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
ICTS is a proud partner of VETS - Veterans Employment Transition Support programme
It is now just over a year since ICTS became a partner of the Veterans Employment Transition Support (VETS) programme, offering mentoring services to veterans, i.e. anyone who has served in the UK armed forces (including reserves).
As a Company, we have undergone a period of unprecedented growth, with an increase in staff in the last year or so, and thus are currently campaigning to get our new personnel on board the scheme and become mentors.
Jon Cermak, ICTS Senior Contracts Manager, Corporate and Public Sector Services, says, “I joined ICTS in 2013 through the ICTS Military Service Transition Advice and Resettlement Training (START) programme and thus know first-hand what it is like to transition from military to civilian life.
In the last year, I too have become a mentor through the VETS programme, providing guidance and support to 3-4 ex-servicemen. I am enjoying the opportunity; it is a worthwhile thing to do and a way of giving back to the community.”
For more information on the VETS Programme see here: www.veteranemployment.co.uk