OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland is appointed official security provider at the British-Irish Airports EXPO 2018
- ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization - ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001
- ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
- Wintersong Charity Concert in aid of City of London Police Charity for Children
- ICTS Winners of the 'SECURITY GUARDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR OVER 50M TURNOVER' Award
- ICTS is re-selected by SriLankan Airlines for the provision of security services at London Heathrow Airport
- Celebrating ICTS' 30th Anniversary
- ICTS UK & Ireland has become a proud member of Security Research Initiative (SRI).
- 2017 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- ICTS introduces a new Apprenticeship Scheme in collaboration with John Ruskin College
- Happy Birthday ICTS! 30 years of excellence in Security
- Top Safety Accreditation for ICTS
- New contract with Cisco commenced 1 August 2017
- American Express appoints ICTS to provide security across their UK portfolio
ICTS is a proud partner of VETS - Veterans Employment Transition Support programme
It is now just over a year since ICTS became a partner of the Veterans Employment Transition Support (VETS) programme, offering mentoring services to veterans, i.e. anyone who has served in the UK armed forces (including reserves).
As a Company, we have undergone a period of unprecedented growth, with an increase in staff in the last year or so, and thus are currently campaigning to get our new personnel on board the scheme and become mentors.
Jon Cermak, ICTS Senior Contracts Manager, Corporate and Public Sector Services, says, “I joined ICTS in 2013 through the ICTS Military Service Transition Advice and Resettlement Training (START) programme and thus know first-hand what it is like to transition from military to civilian life.
In the last year, I too have become a mentor through the VETS programme, providing guidance and support to 3-4 ex-servicemen. I am enjoying the opportunity; it is a worthwhile thing to do and a way of giving back to the community.”
For more information on the VETS Programme see here: www.veteranemployment.co.uk