OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Viola Wang is shortlisted for the Women In Security Awards in London
- ICTS HAS BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH MANAGING THE PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON
- Welcoming CA Technologies as a new client
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
- Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
- Congratulations to Bristol Airport and Seville Airport, that jointly won ACI Europe’s Best Airport Award (5-10 million passengers category)
- ICTS Canine teams securing the tennis at the Nature Valley Classic (Birmingham, 16-24 June) and the Fever-Tree Championships (London, 18-24 June 2018)
- ICTS was proud to be the official security provider at this year's British-Irish Airports Expo. (12-13 June 2018, London - Olympia)
- ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
- Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
ICTS is a proud partner of VETS - Veterans Employment Transition Support programme
It is now just over a year since ICTS became a partner of the Veterans Employment Transition Support (VETS) programme, offering mentoring services to veterans, i.e. anyone who has served in the UK armed forces (including reserves).
As a Company, we have undergone a period of unprecedented growth, with an increase in staff in the last year or so, and thus are currently campaigning to get our new personnel on board the scheme and become mentors.
Jon Cermak, ICTS Senior Contracts Manager, Corporate and Public Sector Services, says, “I joined ICTS in 2013 through the ICTS Military Service Transition Advice and Resettlement Training (START) programme and thus know first-hand what it is like to transition from military to civilian life.
In the last year, I too have become a mentor through the VETS programme, providing guidance and support to 3-4 ex-servicemen. I am enjoying the opportunity; it is a worthwhile thing to do and a way of giving back to the community.”
For more information on the VETS Programme see here: www.veteranemployment.co.uk