OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS Canine Security Teams welcome the return of Football
- Etihad Cargo selects ICTS UK & Ireland at London Heathrow Airport
- The Covid-19 pandemic has seen a growth in business for ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine Security Services.
- ICTS Europe marks 20 years’ operation
- ICTS UK & Ireland Donates old Laptops to a Primary School during Lockdown
- The ICTS Team welcomes Air India at Dublin Airport
- ICTS UK & Ireland secures American Airlines and United Airlines’ cargo flights at Dublin Airport.
ICTS Ireland Welcomes New Client:
The Irish Aviation Authority
The Irish Aviation Authority (IAA) has awarded ICTS Ireland the critical security services contract which sees the ICTS team responsible for securing the Irish Aviation Authority’s air traffic control centres and radar sites across Ireland.
Headquartered in Dublin, the IAA is a commercial semi-state company. The IAA has three main functions: the provision of air traffic management and related services in Irish controlled airspace, the safety regulation of the civil aviation industry in Ireland and the oversight of civil aviation security in Ireland.
Fiona McElroy, Regional Manager – Aviation Security, ICTS Ireland says, “It is a privilege to work for the Irish Aviation Authority. As security providers at Dublin, Shannon and Cork Airports we have worked with the IAA indirectly for many years now. With this new contract, we welcome on board new employees who will complement our teams in Ireland.”