OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland: The UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) Finalists
- Interview with ICTS Europe in Airport Matters, an industry film reflecting on the future of UK’s Aviation Strategy
- ICTS UK & Ireland is entrusted with the provision of security services to 80 Strand
- ICTS UK & Ireland crowned ACS Champion of the Year for the second consecutive year
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors the CSSC Annual Fundraising Dinner
- 2019 Security and Fire Excellence Awards - FINALISTS!
- Blue Light Family Day for the City of London Police and civilian staff
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors DISPAX World 2019
ICTS Ireland Welcomes New Client:
The Irish Aviation Authority
The Irish Aviation Authority (IAA) has awarded ICTS Ireland the critical security services contract which sees the ICTS team responsible for securing the Irish Aviation Authority’s air traffic control centres and radar sites across Ireland.
Headquartered in Dublin, the IAA is a commercial semi-state company. The IAA has three main functions: the provision of air traffic management and related services in Irish controlled airspace, the safety regulation of the civil aviation industry in Ireland and the oversight of civil aviation security in Ireland.
Fiona McElroy, Regional Manager – Aviation Security, ICTS Ireland says, “It is a privilege to work for the Irish Aviation Authority. As security providers at Dublin, Shannon and Cork Airports we have worked with the IAA indirectly for many years now. With this new contract, we welcome on board new employees who will complement our teams in Ireland.”