OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Blue Light Family Day for the City of London Police and civilian staff
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors DISPAX World 2019
- ICTS Corporate Security expansion with the addition of WeWork
- The LTA selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS' Louise Cameron listed amongst 2019 Association of Scottish Businesswomen Awards finalists
- ICTS Aviation Security Expertise in New Zealand
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors The Security Institute Gala Awards Dinner
- Armed Forces Day 2019
ICTS Ireland Welcomes New Client:
The Irish Aviation Authority
The Irish Aviation Authority (IAA) has awarded ICTS Ireland the critical security services contract which sees the ICTS team responsible for securing the Irish Aviation Authority’s air traffic control centres and radar sites across Ireland.
Headquartered in Dublin, the IAA is a commercial semi-state company. The IAA has three main functions: the provision of air traffic management and related services in Irish controlled airspace, the safety regulation of the civil aviation industry in Ireland and the oversight of civil aviation security in Ireland.
Fiona McElroy, Regional Manager – Aviation Security, ICTS Ireland says, “It is a privilege to work for the Irish Aviation Authority. As security providers at Dublin, Shannon and Cork Airports we have worked with the IAA indirectly for many years now. With this new contract, we welcome on board new employees who will complement our teams in Ireland.”