OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland is appointed official security provider at the British-Irish Airports EXPO 2018
- ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization - ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001
- ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
- Wintersong Charity Concert in aid of City of London Police Charity for Children
- ICTS Winners of the 'SECURITY GUARDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR OVER 50M TURNOVER' Award
- ICTS is re-selected by SriLankan Airlines for the provision of security services at London Heathrow Airport
- Celebrating ICTS' 30th Anniversary
- ICTS UK & Ireland has become a proud member of Security Research Initiative (SRI).
- 2017 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- ICTS is a proud partner of VETS - Veterans Employment Transition Support programme
- Happy Birthday ICTS! 30 years of excellence in Security
- Top Safety Accreditation for ICTS
- New contract with Cisco commenced 1 August 2017
- American Express appoints ICTS to provide security across their UK portfolio
ICTS introduces a new Apprenticeship Scheme in collaboration with John Ruskin College
As part of its staff development programme, ICTS has introduced a series of new apprenticeship courses in conjunction with John Ruskin College in London. The current courses on offer focus on ‘Customer Service’, ‘Team Leading’ and ‘Security’.
“Our first workshop has taken place, during which our trainers familiarised themselves with the scheme and the assessment process; all trainers will be trained to be assessors. This initiative is a unique opportunity for our apprentices to gain the necessary skills to advance in the security industry, forging a long-term career.
One of the goals of ICTS is to heavily invest in our employees and give them opportunities to learn and grow as individuals allowing them to expand their field of knowledge. Our aim is to support and invest in anyone who chooses the ICTS family as their employer” said Sarina Reuben, Assistant Manager - Professional Services Department, ICTS UK & Ireland.
“ICTS takes pride in its professional and expert approach to security and it is specialist programmes such as the John Ruskin Apprenticeship scheme and the ICTS Chartered Management Institute Programme that fosters continuous learning in our teams. They encourage our staff to stretch themselves and strive for continuous improvement” said Alan Dutt, Executive Director – Business Assurance Department, ICTS UK & Ireland.