OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
- Season's Greetings from ICTS UK & Ireland
- China Eastern Airlines selects ICTS as their security partner at London Gatwick Airport
- 2019 UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards Finalist
- WinterSong Charity Concert 2018
- ICTS wins three Awards at this year’s Security and Fire Excellence Awards: ICTS UK & Ireland wins the ACS Champion of the Year and ICTS Consult wins S
- Olympia London includes ICTS UK in its Framework Agreement for the Provision of Security Services
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
- WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
- Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
- ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
ICTS has secured the extension of the Security Services contract at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals
The contract for the provision of security services at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals, NHS Trust has been extended for a further two years. ICTS is responsible for the provision of security services across three locations: Epsom, Sutton and St. Helier Hospitals.
“We are delighted with the extension of this contract. Our team does a very effective job in what is at times a challenging environment. As a Company, we are extremely proud of our partnership with the Hospitals. Besides, the ongoing security demands, including the introduction of body-worn cameras last year, our team was also involved in the charitable Toy Appeal over the Festive period. We are also proud that our Contract Manager, Paul Phillips, has been selected for the Hospitals’ 2018 Gold Award, part of the Trust’s ‘Patient First’ initiative. This is the first time a Contractor has been given this Award, which will be presented to Paul in April” said Peter McGowan, ICTS Divisional Director - Corporate & Key Accounts.
The security services contract at the Hospitals has been under ICTS’ management since January 2015 and prior to that from 2005 to 2011.