OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS Canine teams securing the tennis at the Nature Valley Classic (Birmingham, 16-24 June) and the Fever-Tree Championships (London, 18-24 June 2018)
- ICTS was proud to be the official security provider at this year's British-Irish Airports Expo. (12-13 June 2018, London - Olympia)
- ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
- Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
- ICTS’ Aviation portfolio expands with Southampton Airport
- ICTS presents the advantages of using Canine detection services at the AOA Conference on 30 April 2018.
- ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization - ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001
- ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
- ICTS Winners of the 'SECURITY GUARDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR OVER 50M TURNOVER' Award
ICTS has secured the extension of the Security Services contract at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals
The contract for the provision of security services at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals, NHS Trust has been extended for a further two years. ICTS is responsible for the provision of security services across three locations: Epsom, Sutton and St. Helier Hospitals.
“We are delighted with the extension of this contract. Our team does a very effective job in what is at times a challenging environment. As a Company, we are extremely proud of our partnership with the Hospitals. Besides, the ongoing security demands, including the introduction of body-worn cameras last year, our team was also involved in the charitable Toy Appeal over the Festive period. We are also proud that our Contract Manager, Paul Phillips, has been selected for the Hospitals’ 2018 Gold Award, part of the Trust’s ‘Patient First’ initiative. This is the first time a Contractor has been given this Award, which will be presented to Paul in April” said Peter McGowan, ICTS Divisional Director - Corporate & Key Accounts.
The security services contract at the Hospitals has been under ICTS’ management since January 2015 and prior to that from 2005 to 2011.