OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland is appointed official security provider at the British-Irish Airports EXPO 2018
- ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization - ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001
- ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
- Wintersong Charity Concert in aid of City of London Police Charity for Children
- ICTS Winners of the 'SECURITY GUARDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR OVER 50M TURNOVER' Award
- ICTS is re-selected by SriLankan Airlines for the provision of security services at London Heathrow Airport
- Celebrating ICTS' 30th Anniversary
- ICTS UK & Ireland has become a proud member of Security Research Initiative (SRI).
- 2017 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- ICTS introduces a new Apprenticeship Scheme in collaboration with John Ruskin College
- ICTS is a proud partner of VETS - Veterans Employment Transition Support programme
- Happy Birthday ICTS! 30 years of excellence in Security
- Top Safety Accreditation for ICTS
- New contract with Cisco commenced 1 August 2017
- American Express appoints ICTS to provide security across their UK portfolio
ICTS has secured the extension of the Security Services contract at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals
The contract for the provision of security services at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals, NHS Trust has been extended for a further two years. ICTS is responsible for the provision of security services across three locations: Epsom, Sutton and St. Helier Hospitals.
“We are delighted with the extension of this contract. Our team does a very effective job in what is at times a challenging environment. As a Company, we are extremely proud of our partnership with the Hospitals. Besides, the ongoing security demands, including the introduction of body-worn cameras last year, our team was also involved in the charitable Toy Appeal over the Festive period. We are also proud that our Contract Manager, Paul Phillips, has been selected for the Hospitals’ 2018 Gold Award, part of the Trust’s ‘Patient First’ initiative. This is the first time a Contractor has been given this Award, which will be presented to Paul in April” said Peter McGowan, ICTS Divisional Director - Corporate & Key Accounts.
The security services contract at the Hospitals has been under ICTS’ management since January 2015 and prior to that from 2005 to 2011.