OTHER RECENT NEWS
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Survey on Women in Security
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
- Bristol Airport’s vote of confidence in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Canine behind the scenes at CRUFTS 2019
- Expansion of services for Cisco International
- ICTS launches a new service, REACT
- American Airlines chooses ICTS UK & Ireland as their preferred security partner
- Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
ICTS has secured the extension of the Security Services contract at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals
The contract for the provision of security services at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals, NHS Trust has been extended for a further two years. ICTS is responsible for the provision of security services across three locations: Epsom, Sutton and St. Helier Hospitals.
“We are delighted with the extension of this contract. Our team does a very effective job in what is at times a challenging environment. As a Company, we are extremely proud of our partnership with the Hospitals. Besides, the ongoing security demands, including the introduction of body-worn cameras last year, our team was also involved in the charitable Toy Appeal over the Festive period. We are also proud that our Contract Manager, Paul Phillips, has been selected for the Hospitals’ 2018 Gold Award, part of the Trust’s ‘Patient First’ initiative. This is the first time a Contractor has been given this Award, which will be presented to Paul in April” said Peter McGowan, ICTS Divisional Director - Corporate & Key Accounts.
The security services contract at the Hospitals has been under ICTS’ management since January 2015 and prior to that from 2005 to 2011.