OTHER RECENT NEWS
- The LTA selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS' Louise Cameron listed amongst 2019 Association of Scottish Businesswomen Awards finalists
- ICTS Aviation Security Expertise in New Zealand
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors The Security Institute Gala Awards Dinner
- Armed Forces Day 2019
- ICTS UK & Ireland is pleased to announce the appointment of Andy Kynoch as Managing Director
- ICTS UK & Ireland: founding member of the City Security Council
- Approved Contract Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters
- FROM ICTS UK LIMITED: KEVIN WALTERS, 2019 ACS PACESETTERS SECURITY OFFICER OF DISTINCTION.
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
ICTS has been entrusted with managing the provision of Security Services at the University of Northampton
On 1 August 2018 ICTS took over the management of the University of Northampton’s security personnel. With over 30 years’ experience working with the education sector, ICTS is delighted to partner with the University and share best practices.
Susan Dutt, ICTS National Support Manager, Corporate and Public Sector Services, “We look forward to welcoming the students back in the Autumn term in their brand new campus at Waterside. When working in large city multi-site University campuses, or smaller colleges, we are conscious of the fact that we work at the heart of institutions, creating a safe and friendly environment where students and staff are free to turn to us for assistance.”