OTHER RECENT NEWS
- KLM returns to Southampton Airport
- National Recycle Week (21 – 27 September 2020)
- National Security Officer Appreciation Week, 13–19 September 2020
- New EcoVadis CSR Accreditation
- ICTS supports Ad-Hoc request from Air India at Glasgow Airport
- Delta Air Lines returns to Dublin
- Drug Detection Dogs in Education
- Supporting Air Transat in the new normal
- ICTS UK & Ireland’s Aviation Security Training Provision classed as Outstanding
- ICTS Sentinel Kiosk is trialled at London Heathrow Airport to support Covid-19 measures
ICTS Europe marks 20 years’ operation
ICTS UK & Ireland’s parent company, ICTS Europe, celebrates its 20-year anniversary. During the last two decades, the ICTS Europe Group has grown across continents and is now operational in 23 countries, employing close to 16,000 personnel and serving hundreds of Corporate and Aviation clients, including some of the world’s leading organisations.
Whilst ICTS Europe has evolved and expanded, its spirit and core values have remained intact. A large majority of the Management Team have been part of the ICTS Family for many years, driven by a strong sense of belonging, pride, and commitment.
ICTS UK & Ireland was one of a number of ICTS Europe subsidiaries formed in the late 1980s, prior to the establishment of the Group. Alan Dutt, Executive Director of Aviation Security, joined ICTS UK & Ireland in the early days. Alan says, “I, together with a number of colleagues, started my career with ICTS as a Security Agent at London Gatwick Airport over 30 years ago. It has been rewarding to see how the Group has grown and prospered over the years. The Covid-19 pandemic has challenged the business at all levels. ICTS has dealt with crises before, and has the strength, ability and resolve to get through this pandemic and enjoy many more years.”
Andy Kynoch, Managing Director, ICTS UK & Ireland adds, “I was a client of ICTS for over 30 years, serving three major US airlines across Europe. I always regarded ICTS as my most proactive, consistent and trustworthy security service provider. Facing challenge is the very nature of our business. I know we have a fantastic, willing team exuding expertise and commitment, that I am very proud to be a part of. Here’s to the future!”
Learn more about ICTS Europe here.