OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland welcomes Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust to its Healthcare portfolio
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as its security partner
- ICTS UK & Ireland signs up to the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Scheme
- COVID Testing facilities have been introduced by ICTS UK & Ireland in partnership with TAC Healthcare Group at Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports
- Employee of the Year 2020
- Happy International Women's Day 2021
- ICTS UK & Ireland takes over the provision of Hold Baggage Screening services at Aberdeen International Airport.
- The COVID-19 Crisis Fund for Security Personnel
- CertiFLY – Developed by ICTS Europe in response to the USA’s regulation ensuring Covid-safe flights
- ICTS UK & Ireland is proud to sponsor the 'Secure Futures Programme’
- 2021 Dog Handler Courses
ICTS' Drugs Detection Team joins Thames Valley Police in operation
Thames Valley Police, supported by ICTS’ Drugs Detection Team and a number of its other partner agencies, were out on patrol in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead on 24 October 2020.
The operation targeted licensed premises in and around Windsor and Maidenhead to ensure compliance with Covid-19 regulations. Security sweeps in search of illegal substances were carried out by sniffer dogs.
The photos below are taken from Thames Valley Police’s social media posts highlighting the success of the operation. Charlotte Smith, ICTS Drug Dog Coordinator and her Detection Dog, Cooper can be seen in the centre of the main picture.