OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland secures American Airlines and United Airlines’ cargo flights at Dublin Airport.
- New ICTS UK & Ireland solutions for the Aviation Industry post Covid-19
- ICTS UK & Ireland donates face masks and iPads to the NHS
- ICTS UK & Ireland College Security Team supporting the local community during Covid-19
- Thursday Evenings
- Proud and extremely grateful to the NHS and all Key Workers during the Covid-19 crisis
- Happy International Women’s Day from ICTS UK & Ireland.
- ICTS UK & Ireland attends Thought Leadership event at New Scotland Yard, London
- ANOTHER YEAR OF SUCCESSFUL ISO AUDITS, MAINTAINING OUR ACCREDITATIONS, INCLUDING THE CONVERSION TO ISO 27701
- American Airlines re-appoints ICTS Europe as top security partner
ICTS Corporate Security expansion with the addition of WeWork
The ICTS Corporate Security division is delighted to have been appointed by WeWork for the provision of security services in London. With Headquarters in New York, WeWork is a North American organisation which offers innovative, shared workspaces in 124 cities around the world.
James Hogg, Executive Director – Corporate Security, ICTS UK & Ireland says, “We are delighted to welcome WeWork to our client-base. WeWork offers an inspiring and creative office environment. Our teams are very excited to be working in partnership with this market-leading company. ICTS is currently securing WeWork’s London offices and we very much look forward to growing our service provision in accordance with WeWork’s business model.”