OTHER RECENT NEWS
- 2019 Security and Fire Excellence Awards - FINALISTS!
- Blue Light Family Day for the City of London Police and civilian staff
- ICTS Ireland Welcomes New Client: The Irish Aviation Authority
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors DISPAX World 2019
- The LTA selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS' Louise Cameron listed amongst 2019 Association of Scottish Businesswomen Awards finalists
- ICTS Aviation Security Expertise in New Zealand
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors The Security Institute Gala Awards Dinner
ICTS Corporate Security expansion with the addition of WeWork
The ICTS Corporate Security division is delighted to have been appointed by WeWork for the provision of security services in London. With Headquarters in New York, WeWork is a North American organisation which offers innovative, shared workspaces in 124 cities around the world.
James Hogg, Executive Director – Corporate Security, ICTS UK & Ireland says, “We are delighted to welcome WeWork to our client-base. WeWork offers an inspiring and creative office environment. Our teams are very excited to be working in partnership with this market-leading company. ICTS is currently securing WeWork’s London offices and we very much look forward to growing our service provision in accordance with WeWork’s business model.”