OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Blue Light Family Day for the City of London Police and civilian staff
- ICTS Ireland Welcomes New Client: The Irish Aviation Authority
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors DISPAX World 2019
- ICTS Corporate Security expansion with the addition of WeWork
- The LTA selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS' Louise Cameron listed amongst 2019 Association of Scottish Businesswomen Awards finalists
- ICTS Aviation Security Expertise in New Zealand
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors The Security Institute Gala Awards Dinner
- Armed Forces Day 2019
ICTS celebrates a first anniversary at Southampton Airport
1 May 2019 marked one year since the start of ICTS’ new contract at Southampton Airport for the provision of security services.
Alan Dutt, Executive Director – Aviation Security, ICTS UK & Ireland says, “It has been a terrific first year for ICTS at Southampton Airport. The swift integration and the support of the great Security team on the ground, has been the catalyst for our success at the Airport. We are proud to be the Airport’s partner of choice and look forward to building on the best practices introduced at the Airport.”
Simon Young, Head of Passenger Operations - Southampton Airport says, “We are all very pleased with the services that ICTS has provided us in our first year of working together. The Security team has maintained everything that is important to us including security quality standards and great customer service and we look forward to building further on this success."