OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS Canine Security Teams welcome the return of Football
- Etihad Cargo selects ICTS UK & Ireland at London Heathrow Airport
- The Covid-19 pandemic has seen a growth in business for ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine Security Services.
- ICTS Europe marks 20 years’ operation
- ICTS UK & Ireland Donates old Laptops to a Primary School during Lockdown
- The ICTS Team welcomes Air India at Dublin Airport
- ICTS UK & Ireland secures American Airlines and United Airlines’ cargo flights at Dublin Airport.
ICTS celebrates a first anniversary at Southampton Airport
1 May 2019 marked one year since the start of ICTS’ new contract at Southampton Airport for the provision of security services.
Alan Dutt, Executive Director – Aviation Security, ICTS UK & Ireland says, “It has been a terrific first year for ICTS at Southampton Airport. The swift integration and the support of the great Security team on the ground, has been the catalyst for our success at the Airport. We are proud to be the Airport’s partner of choice and look forward to building on the best practices introduced at the Airport.”
Simon Young, Head of Passenger Operations - Southampton Airport says, “We are all very pleased with the services that ICTS has provided us in our first year of working together. The Security team has maintained everything that is important to us including security quality standards and great customer service and we look forward to building further on this success."