OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
- New duties for ICTS at London Southend Airport
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Survey on Women in Security
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
- Bristol Airport’s vote of confidence in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Canine behind the scenes at CRUFTS 2019
- Expansion of services for Cisco International
ICTS celebrates a first anniversary at Southampton Airport
1 May 2019 marked one year since the start of ICTS’ new contract at Southampton Airport for the provision of security services.
Alan Dutt, Executive Director – Aviation Security, ICTS UK & Ireland says, “It has been a terrific first year for ICTS at Southampton Airport. The swift integration and the support of the great Security team on the ground, has been the catalyst for our success at the Airport. We are proud to be the Airport’s partner of choice and look forward to building on the best practices introduced at the Airport.”
Simon Young, Head of Passenger Operations - Southampton Airport says, “We are all very pleased with the services that ICTS has provided us in our first year of working together. The Security team has maintained everything that is important to us including security quality standards and great customer service and we look forward to building further on this success."