OTHER RECENT NEWS
- The LTA selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS' Louise Cameron listed amongst 2019 Association of Scottish Businesswomen Awards finalists
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors The Security Institute Gala Awards Dinner
- Armed Forces Day 2019
- ICTS UK & Ireland is pleased to announce the appointment of Andy Kynoch as Managing Director
- ICTS UK & Ireland: founding member of the City Security Council
- Approved Contract Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters
- FROM ICTS UK LIMITED: KEVIN WALTERS, 2019 ACS PACESETTERS SECURITY OFFICER OF DISTINCTION.
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
ICTS Aviation Security Expertise in New Zealand
ICTS UK & Ireland has delivered specialist Alternative Passenger Pre-Screening Method (APM) training to Air New Zealand’s security teams during the course of a week in Auckland, New Zealand.
The specialist APM programme was introduced by ICTS to meet the USA’s Transportation Security Administration (TSA) regulations for all flights bound for the USA. This is the fourth time in the last few years that ICTS UK & Ireland trainers have flown to New Zealand to deliver APM training.
Renata Mialik, who has worked for ICTS since 2013 and is an ICTS Trainer based at London Heathrow Airport says, “The training programme was well received, and I am pleased to say that all 15 trainees passed the course with flying colours. The programme consisted of practical learning via role play and on-the-job training, as well as exams. The group was very enthusiastic to learn about this new approach to passenger interviewing.”