OTHER RECENT NEWS
- New Industry Research: Women in Security
- ICTS UK & Ireland expands its Airport Security provision with Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports
- Season's Greetings
- Congratulations to United Airlines at Manchester for winning the 2019 Caring Challenge Champion Award
- International Financial Institution re-appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner.
- ICTS UK & Ireland Sponsors City Security Magazine’s Article of the Year Award
- ICTS UK & Ireland: The UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) Finalists
- Interview with ICTS Europe in Airport Matters, an industry film reflecting on the future of UK’s Aviation Strategy
- ICTS UK & Ireland is entrusted with the provision of security services to 80 Strand
- ICTS UK & Ireland crowned ACS Champion of the Year for the second consecutive year
ICTS Aviation Security Expertise in New Zealand
ICTS UK & Ireland has delivered specialist Alternative Passenger Pre-Screening Method (APM) training to Air New Zealand’s security teams during the course of a week in Auckland, New Zealand.
The specialist APM programme was introduced by ICTS to meet the USA’s Transportation Security Administration (TSA) regulations for all flights bound for the USA. This is the fourth time in the last few years that ICTS UK & Ireland trainers have flown to New Zealand to deliver APM training.
Renata Mialik, who has worked for ICTS since 2013 and is an ICTS Trainer based at London Heathrow Airport says, “The training programme was well received, and I am pleased to say that all 15 trainees passed the course with flying colours. The programme consisted of practical learning via role play and on-the-job training, as well as exams. The group was very enthusiastic to learn about this new approach to passenger interviewing.”