OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS Canine Security Teams welcome the return of Football
- Etihad Cargo selects ICTS UK & Ireland at London Heathrow Airport
- The Covid-19 pandemic has seen a growth in business for ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine Security Services.
- ICTS Europe marks 20 years’ operation
- ICTS UK & Ireland Donates old Laptops to a Primary School during Lockdown
- The ICTS Team welcomes Air India at Dublin Airport
- ICTS UK & Ireland secures American Airlines and United Airlines’ cargo flights at Dublin Airport.
ICTS Aviation Security Expertise in New Zealand
ICTS UK & Ireland has delivered specialist Alternative Passenger Pre-Screening Method (APM) training to Air New Zealand’s security teams during the course of a week in Auckland, New Zealand.
The specialist APM programme was introduced by ICTS to meet the USA’s Transportation Security Administration (TSA) regulations for all flights bound for the USA. This is the fourth time in the last few years that ICTS UK & Ireland trainers have flown to New Zealand to deliver APM training.
Renata Mialik, who has worked for ICTS since 2013 and is an ICTS Trainer based at London Heathrow Airport says, “The training programme was well received, and I am pleased to say that all 15 trainees passed the course with flying colours. The programme consisted of practical learning via role play and on-the-job training, as well as exams. The group was very enthusiastic to learn about this new approach to passenger interviewing.”