OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
- Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
- ICTS presents the advantages of using Canine detection services at the AOA Conference on 30 April 2018.
- ICTS has secured the extension of the Security Services contract at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals, NHS Trust.
- ICTS UK & Ireland is appointed official security provider at the British-Irish Airports EXPO 2018
- ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization - ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001
- ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
- Wintersong Charity Concert in aid of City of London Police Charity for Children
- ICTS Winners of the 'SECURITY GUARDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR OVER 50M TURNOVER' Award
- ICTS is re-selected by SriLankan Airlines for the provision of security services at London Heathrow Airport
- Celebrating ICTS' 30th Anniversary
ICTS’ Aviation portfolio expands with Southampton Airport
On 1 May 2018 ICTS UK took over the provision of security services at Southampton Airport, including central search, hold baggage screening, vehicle searches and airport patrol.
The Airport, owned by AGS Airports Ltd, is used by over 10 airlines and tour operators which serve around 40 direct European destinations. Passenger numbers reached 2.08 million in 2017.
James Hogg, Executive Director – Operations, ICTS UK & Ireland said, “This is an exciting new contract for ICTS and we welcome on board the new staff who have joined us. We look forward to the upcoming busy summer season and supporting Southampton Airport and their business vision for the future.”