OTHER RECENT NEWS
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
- WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
- Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
- ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
- 2018 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- Viola Wang is shortlisted for the Women In Security Awards in London
- ICTS HAS BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH MANAGING THE PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON
- Welcoming CA Technologies as a new client
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
- Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
ICTS’ Aviation portfolio expands with Southampton Airport
On 1 May 2018 ICTS UK took over the provision of security services at Southampton Airport, including central search, hold baggage screening, vehicle searches and airport patrol.
The Airport, owned by AGS Airports Ltd, is used by over 10 airlines and tour operators which serve around 40 direct European destinations. Passenger numbers reached 2.08 million in 2017.
James Hogg, Executive Director – Operations, ICTS UK & Ireland said, “This is an exciting new contract for ICTS and we welcome on board the new staff who have joined us. We look forward to the upcoming busy summer season and supporting Southampton Airport and their business vision for the future.”