OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Viola Wang is shortlisted for the Women In Security Awards in London
- ICTS HAS BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH MANAGING THE PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON
- Welcoming CA Technologies as a new client
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
- Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
- Congratulations to Bristol Airport and Seville Airport, that jointly won ACI Europe’s Best Airport Award (5-10 million passengers category)
- ICTS Canine teams securing the tennis at the Nature Valley Classic (Birmingham, 16-24 June) and the Fever-Tree Championships (London, 18-24 June 2018)
- ICTS was proud to be the official security provider at this year's British-Irish Airports Expo. (12-13 June 2018, London - Olympia)
- ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
- Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
ICTS’ Aviation portfolio expands with Southampton Airport
On 1 May 2018 ICTS UK took over the provision of security services at Southampton Airport, including central search, hold baggage screening, vehicle searches and airport patrol.
The Airport, owned by AGS Airports Ltd, is used by over 10 airlines and tour operators which serve around 40 direct European destinations. Passenger numbers reached 2.08 million in 2017.
James Hogg, Executive Director – Operations, ICTS UK & Ireland said, “This is an exciting new contract for ICTS and we welcome on board the new staff who have joined us. We look forward to the upcoming busy summer season and supporting Southampton Airport and their business vision for the future.”