OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland: founding member of the City Security Council
- Approved Contract Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
- ICTS celebrates a first anniversary at Southampton Airport
- New duties for ICTS at London Southend Airport
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Survey on Women in Security
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
From ICTS UK Limited: Kevin Walters, 2019 ACS Pacesetters Security Officer of Distinction.
The ACS Pacesetters Security Officer of Distinction Awards recognise the exceptional work and individual acts of bravery of Security Officers. Out of approximately 60 nominations, 13 Awards were received on 22 May 2019 at Windsor Racecourse. ICTS is delighted that Kevin Walters, a member of the ICTS Team based at Epsom & St. Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust, was one of the 13 successful nominees.
Kevin has been recognised for his act of kindness and caring attitude towards an elderly homeless woman who sought refuge at the Hospital. Realising the dire situation the woman was in, Kevin explored all options to try and find help for her. The outcome was positive and Social Services were able to offer assisted accommodation, most likely saving the woman’s life.
“Kevin is a truly deserving member of our operational team and we are delighted that the Security Industry has also noted his exemplary work. Rules and regulations very much dictate the Security agenda, so it is nice to see the empathic side of our business being recognised,” said Peter McGowan, Divisional Director, Corporate Security – ICTS UK & Ireland.
Photos: Top right - Peter McGowan (Divisional Director, Corporate Security – ICTS UK & Ireland) collected Kevin Walters’ trophy, as unfortunately Kevin was unable to make the Awards lunch on 22 May, 2019. Bottom left - Kevin Walters receiving ICTS’ Employee of the Month certificate from James Hogg (Executive Director - Corporate Security, ICTS UK & Ireland) and Paul Phillips (ICTS Contract Manager at Epsom & St. Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust).