OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland: The UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) Finalists
- Interview with ICTS Europe in Airport Matters, an industry film reflecting on the future of UK’s Aviation Strategy
- ICTS UK & Ireland is entrusted with the provision of security services to 80 Strand
- ICTS UK & Ireland crowned ACS Champion of the Year for the second consecutive year
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors the CSSC Annual Fundraising Dinner
- 2019 Security and Fire Excellence Awards - FINALISTS!
- Blue Light Family Day for the City of London Police and civilian staff
- ICTS Ireland Welcomes New Client: The Irish Aviation Authority
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors DISPAX World 2019
From ICTS UK Limited: Kevin Walters, 2019 ACS Pacesetters Security Officer of Distinction.
The ACS Pacesetters Security Officer of Distinction Awards recognise the exceptional work and individual acts of bravery of Security Officers. Out of approximately 60 nominations, 13 Awards were received on 22 May 2019 at Windsor Racecourse. ICTS is delighted that Kevin Walters, a member of the ICTS Team based at Epsom & St. Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust, was one of the 13 successful nominees.
Kevin has been recognised for his act of kindness and caring attitude towards an elderly homeless woman who sought refuge at the Hospital. Realising the dire situation the woman was in, Kevin explored all options to try and find help for her. The outcome was positive and Social Services were able to offer assisted accommodation, most likely saving the woman’s life.
“Kevin is a truly deserving member of our operational team and we are delighted that the Security Industry has also noted his exemplary work. Rules and regulations very much dictate the Security agenda, so it is nice to see the empathic side of our business being recognised,” said Peter McGowan, Divisional Director, Corporate Security – ICTS UK & Ireland.
Photos: Top right - Peter McGowan (Divisional Director, Corporate Security – ICTS UK & Ireland) collected Kevin Walters’ trophy, as unfortunately Kevin was unable to make the Awards lunch on 22 May, 2019. Bottom left - Kevin Walters receiving ICTS’ Employee of the Month certificate from James Hogg (Executive Director - Corporate Security, ICTS UK & Ireland) and Paul Phillips (ICTS Contract Manager at Epsom & St. Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust).