OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Mental Health Specialist Training Programme Introduced in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Sponsors ‘The Camden Clean Air Cycle Ride’
- ASIS Europe 2022 - From Risk to Resilience
- WestJet increases its flight services
- Earth Day 2022 (22 April)
- St George’s University of London selects ICTS UK & Ireland
- City Security Council and City of London Police join forces to support incident response in The City
- World Water Day
- International Safety Awards: ‘Merit’ Winner
Finalist at the UK OSPAs 2022
We are very pleased to have been shortlisted for the ‘Outstanding Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Initiative’ category at next year’s UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards.
Team ICTS looks forward to the Awards Ceremony which will take place at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London on Thursday, 24th February 2022.
“ICTS promotes a working environment in which diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged; appreciating the multi-cultural and diverse nature of the UK workforce and society in general. We are delighted to have been shortlisted for this award” said Andy Kynoch, Managing Director - ICTS UK & Ireland.