OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
- ICTS celebrates a first anniversary at Southampton Airport
- New duties for ICTS at London Southend Airport
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Survey on Women in Security
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
- Bristol Airport’s vote of confidence in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Canine behind the scenes at CRUFTS 2019
Expansion of services for Cisco International
Cisco International expands its partnership with ICTS UK & Ireland by awarding ICTS the contract for the provision of security services to its corporate offices in England and Scotland.
“Our partnership with Cisco goes from strength to strength. The ICTS Europe Group has been working for Cisco for a number of years now and we welcomed the IT giant to our UK client base in August 2017.
We are thrilled to be expanding our service delivery to include the full security team who will be managed by our security risk specialists” said James Hogg, Executive Director of Corporate Security Services, ICTS UK & Ireland.