OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Proud and extremely grateful to the NHS and all Key Workers during the Covid-19 crisis
- Happy International Women’s Day from ICTS UK & Ireland.
- ICTS UK & Ireland attends Thought Leadership event at New Scotland Yard, London
- ANOTHER YEAR OF SUCCESSFUL ISO AUDITS, MAINTAINING OUR ACCREDITATIONS, INCLUDING THE CONVERSION TO ISO 27701
- ICTS UK & Ireland Appoints Ashley Fernandes as Executive Director – Corporate Security.
- American Airlines re-appoints ICTS Europe as top security partner
- New Industry Research: Women in Security
- ICTS UK & Ireland expands its Airport Security provision with Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports
- Season's Greetings
- Congratulations to United Airlines at Manchester for winning the 2019 Caring Challenge Champion Award
- International Financial Institution re-appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner.
- ICTS UK & Ireland Sponsors City Security Magazine’s Article of the Year Award
- ICTS UK & Ireland: The UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) Finalists
Expansion of services for Cisco International
Cisco International expands its partnership with ICTS UK & Ireland by awarding ICTS the contract for the provision of security services to its corporate offices in England and Scotland.
“Our partnership with Cisco goes from strength to strength. The ICTS Europe Group has been working for Cisco for a number of years now and we welcomed the IT giant to our UK client base in August 2017.
We are thrilled to be expanding our service delivery to include the full security team who will be managed by our security risk specialists” said James Hogg, Executive Director of Corporate Security Services, ICTS UK & Ireland.