OTHER RECENT NEWS
- KLM returns to Southampton Airport
- National Recycle Week (21 – 27 September 2020)
- National Security Officer Appreciation Week, 13–19 September 2020
- New EcoVadis CSR Accreditation
- ICTS supports Ad-Hoc request from Air India at Glasgow Airport
- Delta Air Lines returns to Dublin
- Drug Detection Dogs in Education
- Supporting Air Transat in the new normal
- ICTS UK & Ireland’s Aviation Security Training Provision classed as Outstanding
- ICTS Sentinel Kiosk is trialled at London Heathrow Airport to support Covid-19 measures
Etihad Cargo selects ICTS UK & Ireland at London Heathrow Airport
Cargo operations are picking up across Airports and ICTS UK & Ireland is delighted to have been selected by Etihad Cargo for the provision of security services at London Heathrow Airport. Etihad Cargo is the fast-growing cargo division of Etihad Airways, the National Airline of the UAE.
“We are delighted to welcome aircraft back in the air and to support new and existing clients in the transition to the new normal. Etihad Cargo is a brand-new contract for ICTS. Our teams at Heathrow are responsible for the provision of cargo escorting to the aircraft and access control services,” said Alan Dutt, Executive Director - Aviation Security, ICTS UK & Ireland.