OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland’s Aviation Security Training Provision classed as Outstanding
- ICTS Sentinel Kiosk is trialled at London Heathrow Airport to support Covid-19 measures
- ICTS UK & Ireland receives Silver Award at the 2020 regional Defence Employer Recognition Scheme Awards
- Emirates returns to Glasgow Airport
- International Security Officers’ Day
- American Airlines is the second US carrier to return to Dublin
- National Association of Security Dog Users
- United Airline’s passenger flights resume at Dublin Airport
- Air Canada is the first overseas airline to offer a transatlantic passenger service from Dublin Airport since the start of the pandemic
Etihad Cargo selects ICTS UK & Ireland at London Heathrow Airport
Cargo operations are picking up across Airports and ICTS UK & Ireland is delighted to have been selected by Etihad Cargo for the provision of security services at London Heathrow Airport. Etihad Cargo is the fast-growing cargo division of Etihad Airways, the National Airline of the UAE.
“We are delighted to welcome aircraft back in the air and to support new and existing clients in the transition to the new normal. Etihad Cargo is a brand-new contract for ICTS. Our teams at Heathrow are responsible for the provision of cargo escorting to the aircraft and access control services,” said Alan Dutt, Executive Director - Aviation Security, ICTS UK & Ireland.