OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS is awarded the EcoVadis silver medal in recognition of our sustainability journey
- 2021 Women in Security Awards
- Welcoming JetBlue to London
- ICTS is pleased to announce it is NCTAS-P affiliated
- ICTS UK’s aviation security training provision classed as ‘Outstanding’
- The United Colleges Group re-awards ICTS UK & Ireland its security services contract
- ICTS Security Technology effectively stops attempted break-in at major construction contractor site
- The European Space Agency re-selects ICTS Europe as its trusted Pan-European security partner
- Armed Forces Day - 26 June 2021
Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust and Croydon Health Services NHS Trust re-appoint ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner
ICTS UK & Ireland is delighted to extend its partnership with Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust and Croydon Health Services NHS Trust. The ICTS Security Teams are responsible for all security functions, including the management of the Hospitals’ security control rooms.
Ashley Fernandes, Executive Director - Corporate Security Services, ICTS UK & Ireland commented, “Having held a long-standing service partner relationship with Epsom & St Helier, and then having had the last year to build a trusted partnership with Croydon, we were absolutely delighted to have been retained and selected as a security partner for both of these important NHS Trusts. This not only demonstrates our commitment and flexibility as a business within the NHS environment, especially during the pandemic, but further recognises the valuable work of our specialist frontline management and staff, whom we remain incredibly proud of.”
“ICTS is committed to keeping our staff, patients and visitors safe, and have demonstrated a strong willingness to adapt in challenging circumstances. The security staff are such an important part of the Trust at Epsom and St Helier, and the team really pride themselves in providing a customer-focussed service. We are very happy to be continuing our partnership with ICTS and look forward to the challenges ahead!” said Emma Norris, Facilities Manager/Local Security Management Specialist, Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust.
Stephen Lamley, Trust Security Manager, Croydon Health Services NHS Trust added, “We are fortunate to work with a close-knit, dedicated Security Team that plays a significant role in keeping the Trust safe and secure. We look forward to continuing our partnership with ICTS as we slowly emerge from the pandemic.”
The security services contract at Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust has been under ICTS’ management since January 2015 and prior to that from 2005 to 2011. We welcomed Croydon Health Services NHS Trust to our Healthcare portfolio in March 2020.