OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Viola Wang is shortlisted for the Women In Security Awards in London
- ICTS HAS BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH MANAGING THE PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON
- Welcoming CA Technologies as a new client
- Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
- Congratulations to Bristol Airport and Seville Airport, that jointly won ACI Europe’s Best Airport Award (5-10 million passengers category)
- ICTS Canine teams securing the tennis at the Nature Valley Classic (Birmingham, 16-24 June) and the Fever-Tree Championships (London, 18-24 June 2018)
- ICTS was proud to be the official security provider at this year's British-Irish Airports Expo. (12-13 June 2018, London - Olympia)
- ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
- Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
ICTS has been re-awarded the contract for the provision of Hold Baggage Screening (HBS) services in Terminal 1 at Dublin Airport, a contract we have retained for the past 15 years.
Fiona McElroy, ICTS Station Manager at Dublin Airport, said, “This is a tremendous achievement and my team and I are delighted with the news. The summer is in full swing and we are working hard supporting Dublin Airport, which this season has flights to 195 destinations in 42 countries, operated by 56 airlines”.
In addition to the provision of HBS services in Dublin, ICTS teams provide security services to the following airlines at the Airport: Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, Aer Lingus, Air Canada, Air Transat, WestJet, Europe Airpost and Emirates. ICTS is responsible for the provision of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) checkpoint screening.