OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
- Season's Greetings from ICTS UK & Ireland
- China Eastern Airlines selects ICTS as their security partner at London Gatwick Airport
- 2019 UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards Finalist
- WinterSong Charity Concert 2018
- ICTS wins three Awards at this year’s Security and Fire Excellence Awards: ICTS UK & Ireland wins the ACS Champion of the Year and ICTS Consult wins S
- Olympia London includes ICTS UK in its Framework Agreement for the Provision of Security Services
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
- WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
- Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
- ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
ICTS has been re-awarded the contract for the provision of Hold Baggage Screening (HBS) services in Terminal 1 at Dublin Airport, a contract we have retained for the past 15 years.
Fiona McElroy, ICTS Station Manager at Dublin Airport, said, “This is a tremendous achievement and my team and I are delighted with the news. The summer is in full swing and we are working hard supporting Dublin Airport, which this season has flights to 195 destinations in 42 countries, operated by 56 airlines”.
In addition to the provision of HBS services in Dublin, ICTS teams provide security services to the following airlines at the Airport: Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, Aer Lingus, Air Canada, Air Transat, WestJet, Europe Airpost and Emirates. ICTS is responsible for the provision of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) checkpoint screening.