OTHER RECENT NEWS
- KLM returns to Southampton Airport
- National Recycle Week (21 – 27 September 2020)
- National Security Officer Appreciation Week, 13–19 September 2020
- New EcoVadis CSR Accreditation
- ICTS supports Ad-Hoc request from Air India at Glasgow Airport
- Drug Detection Dogs in Education
- Supporting Air Transat in the new normal
- ICTS UK & Ireland’s Aviation Security Training Provision classed as Outstanding
- ICTS Sentinel Kiosk is trialled at London Heathrow Airport to support Covid-19 measures
Delta Air Lines returns to Dublin
ICTS UK & Ireland is delighted to see the return of Delta Air Lines at Dublin Airport. The airline resumed services to Atlanta on 4 August 2020, following the suspension of flights in March due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Graham Clare, ICTS Station Manager at Dublin Airport says, “Delta has introduced three weekly flights departing Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. The Atlanta route was the original route operated by Delta, when ICTS began its partnership with the airline in Dublin back in 1988. Prior to the start of the pandemic, Delta operated flights to New York, Atlanta and Boston from Dublin. We hope to see the airline rebuild its full route network in the future.”
ICTS UK & Ireland provides passenger interviewing, catering security, aircraft search and guarding for Delta Air Lines.