OTHER RECENT NEWS
- The United Colleges Group re-awards ICTS UK & Ireland its security services contract
- ICTS Security Technology effectively stops attempted break-in at major construction contractor site
- The European Space Agency re-selects ICTS Europe as its trusted Pan-European security partner
- Armed Forces Day - 26 June 2021
- Congratulations to our 2021 ACS Pacesetters Security Officer of Distinction
- The LTA re-selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS UK & Ireland is recognised as an Open College Network (OCN) Training Centre offering a range of dog handler courses
- Rapid COVID-19 testing facilities introduced at Southampton Airport
- Another Record SIA ACS Performance by ICTS (UK) LTD
- Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust and Croydon Health Services NHS Trust re-appoint ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner
Delta Air Lines returns to Dublin
ICTS UK & Ireland is delighted to see the return of Delta Air Lines at Dublin Airport. The airline resumed services to Atlanta on 4 August 2020, following the suspension of flights in March due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Graham Clare, ICTS Station Manager at Dublin Airport says, “Delta has introduced three weekly flights departing Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. The Atlanta route was the original route operated by Delta, when ICTS began its partnership with the airline in Dublin back in 1988. Prior to the start of the pandemic, Delta operated flights to New York, Atlanta and Boston from Dublin. We hope to see the airline rebuild its full route network in the future.”
ICTS UK & Ireland provides passenger interviewing, catering security, aircraft search and guarding for Delta Air Lines.