OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust and Croydon Health Services NHS Trust re-appoint ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner
- ICTS UK & Ireland welcomes Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust to its Healthcare portfolio
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as its security partner
- ICTS UK & Ireland signs up to the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Scheme
- COVID Testing facilities have been introduced by ICTS UK & Ireland in partnership with TAC Healthcare Group at Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports
- Employee of the Year 2020
- Happy International Women's Day 2021
- ICTS UK & Ireland takes over the provision of Hold Baggage Screening services at Aberdeen International Airport.
- The COVID-19 Crisis Fund for Security Personnel
- CertiFLY – Developed by ICTS Europe in response to the USA’s regulation ensuring Covid-safe flights
- ICTS UK & Ireland is proud to sponsor the 'Secure Futures Programme’
- 2021 Dog Handler Courses
Delta Air Lines has Introduced a new Cargo-only Service between Dublin and New York-JFK
On 5 November 2020, Delta Air Lines introduced a new cargo-only service between Dublin and New York-JFK. ICTS has been selected to provide some aircraft ground handling for this service. The flight departs three times weekly and is operated using an Airbus 330-300 aircraft.
The service transports pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and general cargo between Dublin and the US. In response to customer demand, Delta has increased cargo capacity on routes from Ireland, Spain and Germany.
“Given the global pandemic, we appreciate any increase or additional service operated by the airline at Dublin airport” said Graham Clare, ICTS Station Manager at Dublin Airport.