OTHER RECENT NEWS
- 2021 Dog Handler Courses
- Happy New Year
- Happy Festive Season
- The Salvation Army offers ICTS’ Canine Security Team additional training facilities
- ICTS' Drugs Detection Team joins Thames Valley Police in operation
- WCoSP Security Handler and Dog of the Year Award
- NEW Canine Security video
- Silver Employer Recognition Scheme Award
Delta Air Lines has Introduced a new Cargo-only Service between Dublin and New York-JFK
On 5 November 2020, Delta Air Lines introduced a new cargo-only service between Dublin and New York-JFK. ICTS has been selected to provide some aircraft ground handling for this service. The flight departs three times weekly and is operated using an Airbus 330-300 aircraft.
The service transports pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and general cargo between Dublin and the US. In response to customer demand, Delta has increased cargo capacity on routes from Ireland, Spain and Germany.
“Given the global pandemic, we appreciate any increase or additional service operated by the airline at Dublin airport” said Graham Clare, ICTS Station Manager at Dublin Airport.