OTHER RECENT NEWS
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
- WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
- Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
- ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
- 2018 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- Viola Wang is shortlisted for the Women In Security Awards in London
- ICTS HAS BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH MANAGING THE PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON
- Welcoming CA Technologies as a new client
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
ICTS has been re-awarded the contract for the provision of Hold Baggage Screening (HBS) services at Cork Airport.
James Hogg, Executive Director – Operations, ICTS UK & Ireland said, “ICTS has gained specific expertise in the delivery of HBS services for many clients including Dublin, Shannon, and Belfast International airports, as well as Gatwick (N&S Terminals), Glasgow and Edinburgh airports and many others across the UK and mainland Europe. We have been operational at Cork Airport for sixteen years and we are delighted to continue supporting the Airport and its growth”.
Cork is Ireland’s second busiest and best connected international airport after Dublin and in 2017 served 2.3 million passengers.