OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
- Congratulations to Bristol Airport and Seville Airport, that jointly won ACI Europe’s Best Airport Award (5-10 million passengers category)
- ICTS Canine teams securing the tennis at the Nature Valley Classic (Birmingham, 16-24 June) and the Fever-Tree Championships (London, 18-24 June 2018)
- ICTS was proud to be the official security provider at this year's British-Irish Airports Expo. (12-13 June 2018, London - Olympia)
- ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
- Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
- ICTS’ Aviation portfolio expands with Southampton Airport
- ICTS presents the advantages of using Canine detection services at the AOA Conference on 30 April 2018.
- ICTS has secured the extension of the Security Services contract at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals, NHS Trust.
- ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization - ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001
- ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
ICTS has been re-awarded the contract for the provision of Hold Baggage Screening (HBS) services at Cork Airport.
James Hogg, Executive Director – Operations, ICTS UK & Ireland said, “ICTS has gained specific expertise in the delivery of HBS services for many clients including Dublin, Shannon, and Belfast International airports, as well as Gatwick (N&S Terminals), Glasgow and Edinburgh airports and many others across the UK and mainland Europe. We have been operational at Cork Airport for sixteen years and we are delighted to continue supporting the Airport and its growth”.
Cork is Ireland’s second busiest and best connected international airport after Dublin and in 2017 served 2.3 million passengers.