OTHER RECENT NEWS
- KLM returns to Southampton Airport
- National Recycle Week (21 – 27 September 2020)
- National Security Officer Appreciation Week, 13–19 September 2020
- New EcoVadis CSR Accreditation
- ICTS supports Ad-Hoc request from Air India at Glasgow Airport
- Delta Air Lines returns to Dublin
- Drug Detection Dogs in Education
- Supporting Air Transat in the new normal
- ICTS UK & Ireland’s Aviation Security Training Provision classed as Outstanding
- ICTS Sentinel Kiosk is trialled at London Heathrow Airport to support Covid-19 measures
Congratulations to United Airlines at Manchester for winning the 2019 Caring Challenge Champion Award
United Airlines at Manchester Airport has won the airline’s 2019 Caring Challenge Champion Award for the Atlantic region. The Award celebrates significant year-on-year improvements in passenger customer satisfaction scores.
The delivery of quality customer service is at the core of ICTS’ operating ethos and our teams participate in on-going rigorous training. As United Airlines’ security partners, the ICTS team at Manchester play a significant role in shaping passenger feedback.
Andrew Topping, Supervisor of Airport Operations - United Airlines at Manchester said, “I am exceptionally proud of each and every team member who helped UA MAN achieve the Caring Champion Award for the Atlantic. It’s a fantastic way to end 2019!”
Team ICTS was delighted to join United in celebrating receipt of the Award on 4 December 2019.