OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS is awarded the EcoVadis silver medal in recognition of our sustainability journey
- 2021 Women in Security Awards
- Welcoming JetBlue to London
- ICTS is pleased to announce it is NCTAS-P affiliated
- ICTS UK’s aviation security training provision classed as ‘Outstanding’
- The United Colleges Group re-awards ICTS UK & Ireland its security services contract
- ICTS Security Technology effectively stops attempted break-in at major construction contractor site
- The European Space Agency re-selects ICTS Europe as its trusted Pan-European security partner
- Armed Forces Day - 26 June 2021
Congratulations to United Airlines at Manchester for winning the 2019 Caring Challenge Champion Award
United Airlines at Manchester Airport has won the airline’s 2019 Caring Challenge Champion Award for the Atlantic region. The Award celebrates significant year-on-year improvements in passenger customer satisfaction scores.
The delivery of quality customer service is at the core of ICTS’ operating ethos and our teams participate in on-going rigorous training. As United Airlines’ security partners, the ICTS team at Manchester play a significant role in shaping passenger feedback.
Andrew Topping, Supervisor of Airport Operations - United Airlines at Manchester said, “I am exceptionally proud of each and every team member who helped UA MAN achieve the Caring Champion Award for the Atlantic. It’s a fantastic way to end 2019!”
Team ICTS was delighted to join United in celebrating receipt of the Award on 4 December 2019.