OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ANOTHER YEAR OF SUCCESSFUL ISO AUDITS, MAINTAINING OUR ACCREDITATIONS, INCLUDING THE CONVERSION TO ISO 27701
- ICTS UK & Ireland Appoints Ashley Fernandes as Executive Director – Corporate Security.
- American Airlines re-appoints ICTS Europe as top security partner
- New Industry Research: Women in Security
- ICTS UK & Ireland expands its Airport Security provision with Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports
- Season's Greetings
- International Financial Institution re-appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner.
- ICTS UK & Ireland Sponsors City Security Magazine’s Article of the Year Award
- ICTS UK & Ireland: The UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) Finalists
Congratulations to United Airlines at Manchester for winning the 2019 Caring Challenge Champion Award
United Airlines at Manchester Airport has won the airline’s 2019 Caring Challenge Champion Award for the Atlantic region. The Award celebrates significant year-on-year improvements in passenger customer satisfaction scores.
The delivery of quality customer service is at the core of ICTS’ operating ethos and our teams participate in on-going rigorous training. As United Airlines’ security partners, the ICTS team at Manchester play a significant role in shaping passenger feedback.
Andrew Topping, Supervisor of Airport Operations - United Airlines at Manchester said, “I am exceptionally proud of each and every team member who helped UA MAN achieve the Caring Champion Award for the Atlantic. It’s a fantastic way to end 2019!”
Team ICTS was delighted to join United in celebrating receipt of the Award on 4 December 2019.