OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Viola Wang is shortlisted for the Women In Security Awards in London
- ICTS HAS BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH MANAGING THE PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON
- Welcoming CA Technologies as a new client
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
- Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
- ICTS Canine teams securing the tennis at the Nature Valley Classic (Birmingham, 16-24 June) and the Fever-Tree Championships (London, 18-24 June 2018)
- ICTS was proud to be the official security provider at this year's British-Irish Airports Expo. (12-13 June 2018, London - Olympia)
- ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
- Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
Congratulations to Bristol Airport and Seville Airport, that jointly won ACI Europe’s Best Airport Award (5-10 million passengers category)
Bristol Airport and Seville Airport have jointly won the Airports Council International (ACI) Best Airport Award for the 5-10 million passengers category at the ACI Europe’s annual gala dinner in Brussels on 20 June 2018.
ICTS has been providing security services to Bristol Airport since 2007. Through the years the Airport has experienced rapid passenger growth and has undergone significant expansion. In July 2016 Bristol Airport welcomed the first passengers to its new state-of-the-art West Terminal, part of a £24 million development project which saw an expanded security search and arrivals area. ICTS was greatly involved in the design and planning of the terminal, working on steering groups and committees.
The ICTS team shares Bristol Airport’s promise to passengers, that ‘amazing journeys start here’ and every effort is made to ensure that strict security comes hand in hand with the provision of quality and attentive customer service.
“This is a tremendous award and we share Bristol Airport’s pride. Our Security teams work at the very heart of the Airport ensuring that all passengers have a safe and enjoyable journey. There was some tough competition, with over 500 airports in 45 European countries being members of the ACI” said Andy Kynoch, Director – Regulated Transport, ICTS UK & Ireland.