OTHER RECENT NEWS
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Survey on Women in Security
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
- Bristol Airport’s vote of confidence in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Canine behind the scenes at CRUFTS 2019
- Expansion of services for Cisco International
- ICTS launches a new service, REACT
- American Airlines chooses ICTS UK & Ireland as their preferred security partner
- Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
Congratulations to Bristol Airport and Seville Airport, that jointly won ACI Europe’s Best Airport Award (5-10 million passengers category)
Bristol Airport and Seville Airport have jointly won the Airports Council International (ACI) Best Airport Award for the 5-10 million passengers category at the ACI Europe’s annual gala dinner in Brussels on 20 June 2018.
ICTS has been providing security services to Bristol Airport since 2007. Through the years the Airport has experienced rapid passenger growth and has undergone significant expansion. In July 2016 Bristol Airport welcomed the first passengers to its new state-of-the-art West Terminal, part of a £24 million development project which saw an expanded security search and arrivals area. ICTS was greatly involved in the design and planning of the terminal, working on steering groups and committees.
The ICTS team shares Bristol Airport’s promise to passengers, that ‘amazing journeys start here’ and every effort is made to ensure that strict security comes hand in hand with the provision of quality and attentive customer service.
“This is a tremendous award and we share Bristol Airport’s pride. Our Security teams work at the very heart of the Airport ensuring that all passengers have a safe and enjoyable journey. There was some tough competition, with over 500 airports in 45 European countries being members of the ACI” said Andy Kynoch, Director – Regulated Transport, ICTS UK & Ireland.