OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
- ICTS celebrates a first anniversary at Southampton Airport
- New duties for ICTS at London Southend Airport
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Survey on Women in Security
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
- Bristol Airport’s vote of confidence in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Canine behind the scenes at CRUFTS 2019
- Expansion of services for Cisco International
China Eastern Airlines selects ICTS as their security partner at London Gatwick Airport
Friday 7 December 2018 marked China Eastern Airline’s inaugural flight from Shanghai to London Gatwick Airport, where the ICTS team is responsible for the provision of access control to the aircraft.
“This summer we welcomed Air China to Gatwick and we are delighted to add another Chinese client to our portfolio. ICTS is responsible for securing China Eastern’s three weekly flights to Shanghai” said Neil Hodgson, Regional Manager - Regulated Transport, ICTS UK & Ireland.