OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
- Season's Greetings from ICTS UK & Ireland
- 2019 UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards Finalist
- WinterSong Charity Concert 2018
- ICTS wins three Awards at this year’s Security and Fire Excellence Awards: ICTS UK & Ireland wins the ACS Champion of the Year and ICTS Consult wins S
- Olympia London includes ICTS UK in its Framework Agreement for the Provision of Security Services
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
- WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
- Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
- ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
China Eastern Airlines selects ICTS as their security partner at London Gatwick Airport
Friday 7 December 2018 marked China Eastern Airline’s inaugural flight from Shanghai to London Gatwick Airport, where the ICTS team is responsible for the provision of access control to the aircraft.
“This summer we welcomed Air China to Gatwick and we are delighted to add another Chinese client to our portfolio. ICTS is responsible for securing China Eastern’s three weekly flights to Shanghai” said Neil Hodgson, Regional Manager - Regulated Transport, ICTS UK & Ireland.