OTHER RECENT NEWS
- The LTA selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS' Louise Cameron listed amongst 2019 Association of Scottish Businesswomen Awards finalists
- ICTS Aviation Security Expertise in New Zealand
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors The Security Institute Gala Awards Dinner
- Armed Forces Day 2019
- ICTS UK & Ireland is pleased to announce the appointment of Andy Kynoch as Managing Director
- ICTS UK & Ireland: founding member of the City Security Council
- Approved Contract Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters
- FROM ICTS UK LIMITED: KEVIN WALTERS, 2019 ACS PACESETTERS SECURITY OFFICER OF DISTINCTION.
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
China Eastern Airlines selects ICTS as their security partner at London Gatwick Airport
Friday 7 December 2018 marked China Eastern Airline’s inaugural flight from Shanghai to London Gatwick Airport, where the ICTS team is responsible for the provision of access control to the aircraft.
“This summer we welcomed Air China to Gatwick and we are delighted to add another Chinese client to our portfolio. ICTS is responsible for securing China Eastern’s three weekly flights to Shanghai” said Neil Hodgson, Regional Manager - Regulated Transport, ICTS UK & Ireland.