OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS Winner at the UCG Staff Awards 2022
- Renewal of ICTS’ Alcumus SafeContractor Accreditation
- The LTA re-awards its security contract to ICTS UK & Ireland
- City Security Council Pledges Support to Prevention of Suicide Campaign
- ICTS UK & Ireland Supports ‘Road to Ukraine’ Charity
- Counter Terror Expo 2022 (8-9 June, Excel London)
- Kuwait Airways chooses ICTS at Manchester Airport
- Mental Health Specialist Training Programme Introduced in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Sponsors ‘The Camden Clean Air Cycle Ride’
Charity Football Match in aid of Mind and the Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust’s Neonatal Unit
Our ICTS Team at Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust kicked off the summer with a charity football match to raise funds for both the charity Mind, and the St Helier Neonatal Unit. The day was held on 18 June 2022, at the Tooting and Mitcham Football Club ground, and was well attended by the public, colleagues and families of the teams playing. These included Co-op Funeralcare and Celebrity FC, which provided a number of celebrities and ex-semi pro footballers to join the teams.
ICTS donated a number of items, including a fabulous tombola prize of Afternoon Tea for 2 at the London Ritz. ICTS’ uniform supplier, IOMA, also kindly donated kits for the ICTS team.
Despite heavy rain, the day was a success and £650 was raised for the two chosen charities. Planning has already started for next year’s match!