OTHER RECENT NEWS
- The United Colleges Group re-awards ICTS UK & Ireland its security services contract
- ICTS Security Technology effectively stops attempted break-in at major construction contractor site
- The European Space Agency re-selects ICTS Europe as its trusted Pan-European security partner
- Armed Forces Day - 26 June 2021
- Congratulations to our 2021 ACS Pacesetters Security Officer of Distinction
- The LTA re-selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS UK & Ireland is recognised as an Open College Network (OCN) Training Centre offering a range of dog handler courses
- Rapid COVID-19 testing facilities introduced at Southampton Airport
- Another Record SIA ACS Performance by ICTS (UK) LTD
- Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust and Croydon Health Services NHS Trust re-appoint ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner
CertiFLY – Developed by ICTS Europe in response to the USA’s regulation ensuring Covid-safe flights
ICTS Europe has developed a new product called CertiFLY, aimed at supporting the facilitation and meeting of all regulatory and procedural requirements for all air passengers travelling to the United States or any other country, who are required to have a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 or a variety of declarations before they board a flight. The new requirements set by the USA’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention came into effect on 26 January 2021.
ICTS’ CertiFLY product includes a standalone mobile device, an app, and a secure online website, as well as a report distribution mechanism that can be tailored to the dynamically changing regulations and our clients’ specific needs.
How does it work? ICTS security personnel can scan either the passenger’s boarding pass or passport and the details of the passenger, including flight and available documents will be displayed on the mobile device.
A photograph of the negative COVID-19 documentation and / or any other Health related required documentation / declarations can then be taken, which will be saved to the passenger’s records. The collected data is made available to the airline with which the passenger is flying, via the CertiFLY secure website.
“We are delighted to play our part in the recovery of the aviation sector. In just a few weeks our team of developers from ICTS Europe Systems, designed and developed a flexible and dynamic solution for our aviation clients. CertiFLY is currently being piloted at some airports and we look forward to expanding its use as traffic increases. In true ICTS spirit, we were able to react and quickly adapt to the new travel guidelines ensuring Covid-safe travel” said Ronen Remetz, EVP ICTS Europe.
The ICTS Europe ‘CertiFLY’ is part of the Group’s PassBoard suite of solutions.