OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland welcomes Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust to its Healthcare portfolio
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as its security partner
- ICTS UK & Ireland signs up to the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Scheme
- COVID Testing facilities have been introduced by ICTS UK & Ireland in partnership with TAC Healthcare Group at Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports
- Employee of the Year 2020
- Happy International Women's Day 2021
- ICTS UK & Ireland takes over the provision of Hold Baggage Screening services at Aberdeen International Airport.
- The COVID-19 Crisis Fund for Security Personnel
- ICTS UK & Ireland is proud to sponsor the 'Secure Futures Programme’
- 2021 Dog Handler Courses
CertiFLY – Developed by ICTS Europe in response to the USA’s regulation ensuring Covid-safe flights
ICTS Europe has developed a new product called CertiFLY, aimed at supporting the facilitation and meeting of all regulatory and procedural requirements for all air passengers travelling to the United States or any other country, who are required to have a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 or a variety of declarations before they board a flight. The new requirements set by the USA’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention came into effect on 26 January 2021.
ICTS’ CertiFLY product includes a standalone mobile device, an app, and a secure online website, as well as a report distribution mechanism that can be tailored to the dynamically changing regulations and our clients’ specific needs.
How does it work? ICTS security personnel can scan either the passenger’s boarding pass or passport and the details of the passenger, including flight and available documents will be displayed on the mobile device.
A photograph of the negative COVID-19 documentation and / or any other Health related required documentation / declarations can then be taken, which will be saved to the passenger’s records. The collected data is made available to the airline with which the passenger is flying, via the CertiFLY secure website.
“We are delighted to play our part in the recovery of the aviation sector. In just a few weeks our team of developers from ICTS Europe Systems, designed and developed a flexible and dynamic solution for our aviation clients. CertiFLY is currently being piloted at some airports and we look forward to expanding its use as traffic increases. In true ICTS spirit, we were able to react and quickly adapt to the new travel guidelines ensuring Covid-safe travel” said Ronen Remetz, EVP ICTS Europe.
The ICTS Europe ‘CertiFLY’ is part of the Group’s PassBoard suite of solutions.