OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
- Season's Greetings from ICTS UK & Ireland
- China Eastern Airlines selects ICTS as their security partner at London Gatwick Airport
- 2019 UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards Finalist
- WinterSong Charity Concert 2018
- ICTS wins three Awards at this year’s Security and Fire Excellence Awards: ICTS UK & Ireland wins the ACS Champion of the Year and ICTS Consult wins S
- Olympia London includes ICTS UK in its Framework Agreement for the Provision of Security Services
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
- WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
- Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
- ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
Celebrating ICTS' 30th Anniversary
ICTS HQ celebrated the Company’s 30th Anniversary with an event on 2 November 2017 in London. The HQ team, Management and long-serving employees from our operations came together for what was a celebration of ICTS.
With over 130 primary sites of operation and 4,000+ employees, the Company has grown to serve more than 120 private and public-sector organisations across the UK and Ireland. Today’s operations are extensive and diverse; ranging from a one-person security operation for luxury boutiques to a thousand-strong team working for multi-national organisations. The ICTS’ service offering continues to be based around three board fields of operation: Personnel, Canine and Electronic Security Services.
Here’s to another 30 years of success and excellence!