OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Welcoming CA Technologies as a new client
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
- Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
- Congratulations to Bristol Airport and Seville Airport, that jointly won ACI Europe’s Best Airport Award (5-10 million passengers category)
- ICTS Canine teams securing the tennis at the Nature Valley Classic (Birmingham, 16-24 June) and the Fever-Tree Championships (London, 18-24 June 2018)
- ICTS was proud to be the official security provider at this year's British-Irish Airports Expo. (12-13 June 2018, London - Olympia)
- ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
- Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
- ICTS’ Aviation portfolio expands with Southampton Airport
- ICTS presents the advantages of using Canine detection services at the AOA Conference on 30 April 2018.
- ICTS has secured the extension of the Security Services contract at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals, NHS Trust.
Celebrating ICTS' 30th Anniversary
ICTS HQ celebrated the Company’s 30th Anniversary with an event on 2 November 2017 in London. The HQ team, Management and long-serving employees from our operations came together for what was a celebration of ICTS.
With over 130 primary sites of operation and 4,000+ employees, the Company has grown to serve more than 120 private and public-sector organisations across the UK and Ireland. Today’s operations are extensive and diverse; ranging from a one-person security operation for luxury boutiques to a thousand-strong team working for multi-national organisations. The ICTS’ service offering continues to be based around three board fields of operation: Personnel, Canine and Electronic Security Services.
Here’s to another 30 years of success and excellence!