OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland is appointed official security provider at the British-Irish Airports EXPO 2018
- ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization - ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001
- ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
- Wintersong Charity Concert in aid of City of London Police Charity for Children
- ICTS Winners of the 'SECURITY GUARDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR OVER 50M TURNOVER' Award
- ICTS is re-selected by SriLankan Airlines for the provision of security services at London Heathrow Airport
- ICTS UK & Ireland has become a proud member of Security Research Initiative (SRI).
- 2017 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- ICTS introduces a new Apprenticeship Scheme in collaboration with John Ruskin College
- ICTS is a proud partner of VETS - Veterans Employment Transition Support programme
- Happy Birthday ICTS! 30 years of excellence in Security
- Top Safety Accreditation for ICTS
- New contract with Cisco commenced 1 August 2017
- American Express appoints ICTS to provide security across their UK portfolio
Celebrating ICTS' 30th Anniversary
ICTS HQ celebrated the Company’s 30th Anniversary with an event on 2 November 2017 in London. The HQ team, Management and long-serving employees from our operations came together for what was a celebration of ICTS.
With over 130 primary sites of operation and 4,000+ employees, the Company has grown to serve more than 120 private and public-sector organisations across the UK and Ireland. Today’s operations are extensive and diverse; ranging from a one-person security operation for luxury boutiques to a thousand-strong team working for multi-national organisations. The ICTS’ service offering continues to be based around three board fields of operation: Personnel, Canine and Electronic Security Services.
Here’s to another 30 years of success and excellence!