OTHER RECENT NEWS
- WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
- Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
- ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
- 2018 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- Viola Wang is shortlisted for the Women In Security Awards in London
- ICTS HAS BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH MANAGING THE PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON
- Welcoming CA Technologies as a new client
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
- Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
Celebrating ICTS' 30th Anniversary
ICTS HQ celebrated the Company’s 30th Anniversary with an event on 2 November 2017 in London. The HQ team, Management and long-serving employees from our operations came together for what was a celebration of ICTS.
With over 130 primary sites of operation and 4,000+ employees, the Company has grown to serve more than 120 private and public-sector organisations across the UK and Ireland. Today’s operations are extensive and diverse; ranging from a one-person security operation for luxury boutiques to a thousand-strong team working for multi-national organisations. The ICTS’ service offering continues to be based around three board fields of operation: Personnel, Canine and Electronic Security Services.
Here’s to another 30 years of success and excellence!