OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland welcomes Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust to its Healthcare portfolio
- ICTS UK & Ireland signs up to the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Scheme
- COVID Testing facilities have been introduced by ICTS UK & Ireland in partnership with TAC Healthcare Group at Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports
- Employee of the Year 2020
- Happy International Women's Day 2021
- ICTS UK & Ireland takes over the provision of Hold Baggage Screening services at Aberdeen International Airport.
- The COVID-19 Crisis Fund for Security Personnel
- CertiFLY – Developed by ICTS Europe in response to the USA’s regulation ensuring Covid-safe flights
- ICTS UK & Ireland is proud to sponsor the 'Secure Futures Programme’
- 2021 Dog Handler Courses
Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as its security partner
ICTS UK & Ireland has been awarded the contract for the provision of security services to Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust at Wycombe and Amersham Hospitals. The new contract, which started on 1 April 2021, sees ICTS providing top security services, including crime prevention, patrols, incident investigation and support as well as providing security advice to the Trust’s Management.
Ashley Fernandes, Executive Director of Corporate Security Services, ICTS UK & Ireland commented, “We are delighted to add another amazing NHS Trust to our growing portfolio and look forward to developing the current offering across the contract. Our dedicated NHS operational teams are focused on expanding the expertise and knowledge, sharing best practice, but most importantly, welcoming new team members into the ICTS Family”.
Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust provides care to over half a million patients every year. It is a major provider of integrated hospital and community services for people living in Buckinghamshire and surrounding counties.