OTHER RECENT NEWS
- The LTA re-selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS UK & Ireland is recognised as an Open College Network (OCN) Training Centre offering a range of dog handler courses
- Rapid COVID-19 testing facilities introduced at Southampton Airport
- Another Record SIA ACS Performance by ICTS (UK) LTD
- Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust and Croydon Health Services NHS Trust re-appoint ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner
- ICTS UK & Ireland welcomes Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust to its Healthcare portfolio
Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as its security partner
ICTS UK & Ireland has been awarded the contract for the provision of security services to Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust at Wycombe and Amersham Hospitals. The new contract, which started on 1 April 2021, sees ICTS providing top security services, including crime prevention, patrols, incident investigation and support as well as providing security advice to the Trust’s Management.
Ashley Fernandes, Executive Director of Corporate Security Services, ICTS UK & Ireland commented, “We are delighted to add another amazing NHS Trust to our growing portfolio and look forward to developing the current offering across the contract. Our dedicated NHS operational teams are focused on expanding the expertise and knowledge, sharing best practice, but most importantly, welcoming new team members into the ICTS Family”.
Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust provides care to over half a million patients every year. It is a major provider of integrated hospital and community services for people living in Buckinghamshire and surrounding counties.