OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS Canine behind the scenes at CRUFTS 2019
- Expansion of services for Cisco International
- ICTS launches a new service, REACT
- American Airlines chooses ICTS UK & Ireland as their preferred security partner
- Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
- China Eastern Airlines selects ICTS as their security partner at London Gatwick Airport
- 2019 UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards Finalist
- WinterSong Charity Concert 2018
- ICTS wins three Awards at this year’s Security and Fire Excellence Awards: ICTS UK & Ireland wins the ACS Champion of the Year and ICTS Consult wins S
- Olympia London includes ICTS UK in its Framework Agreement for the Provision of Security Services
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
Bristol Airport’s vote of confidence in ICTS UK & Ireland
Bristol Airport has re-appointed ICTS UK & Ireland as its Security partner, responsible for the provision of security services at the Airport.
“We are absolutely delighted to continue our long-standing partnership with Bristol Airport. We have supported the Airport through its business growth and significant expansion during the last few years and celebrate their 2018 record passenger numbers which reached over 8.6 million.
ICTS is fully committed to delivering the very best service to Bristol Airport and its passengers. We are excited and look forward to this next phase and to being a part of the Airport’s plans to develop the region’s international gateway” said Levent Ural, Director of Operations – Aviation Security Services, ICTS UK & Ireland.
Graeme Gamble, Chief Operating Officer, Bristol Airport said: “We are pleased ICTS has been successful in securing the contract for security services at Bristol Airport, continuing the long-standing business partner relationship. It is important to select a business partner that is able to provide the commitment, flexibility and diversity of services an airport requires and ICTS has both the capability and breadth of experience needed to meet this requirement, and we look forward to continuing to develop our relationship with them.”
Bristol Airport is one of the 11 Airports in the UK and Ireland at which ICTS provides security services. ICTS is extremely proud of its long-serving partnership with Bristol Airport which dates back to 2007.