OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Proud and extremely grateful to the NHS and all Key Workers during the Covid-19 crisis
- Happy International Women’s Day from ICTS UK & Ireland.
- ICTS UK & Ireland attends Thought Leadership event at New Scotland Yard, London
- ANOTHER YEAR OF SUCCESSFUL ISO AUDITS, MAINTAINING OUR ACCREDITATIONS, INCLUDING THE CONVERSION TO ISO 27701
- ICTS UK & Ireland Appoints Ashley Fernandes as Executive Director – Corporate Security.
- American Airlines re-appoints ICTS Europe as top security partner
- New Industry Research: Women in Security
- ICTS UK & Ireland expands its Airport Security provision with Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports
- Season's Greetings
- Congratulations to United Airlines at Manchester for winning the 2019 Caring Challenge Champion Award
- International Financial Institution re-appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner.
- ICTS UK & Ireland Sponsors City Security Magazine’s Article of the Year Award
- ICTS UK & Ireland: The UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) Finalists
Bristol Airport’s vote of confidence in ICTS UK & Ireland
Bristol Airport has re-appointed ICTS UK & Ireland as its Security partner, responsible for the provision of security services at the Airport.
“We are absolutely delighted to continue our long-standing partnership with Bristol Airport. We have supported the Airport through its business growth and significant expansion during the last few years and celebrate their 2018 record passenger numbers which reached over 8.6 million.
ICTS is fully committed to delivering the very best service to Bristol Airport and its passengers. We are excited and look forward to this next phase and to being a part of the Airport’s plans to develop the region’s international gateway” said Levent Ural, Director of Operations – Aviation Security Services, ICTS UK & Ireland.
Graeme Gamble, Chief Operating Officer, Bristol Airport said: “We are pleased ICTS has been successful in securing the contract for security services at Bristol Airport, continuing the long-standing business partner relationship. It is important to select a business partner that is able to provide the commitment, flexibility and diversity of services an airport requires and ICTS has both the capability and breadth of experience needed to meet this requirement, and we look forward to continuing to develop our relationship with them.”
Bristol Airport is one of the 11 Airports in the UK and Ireland at which ICTS provides security services. ICTS is extremely proud of its long-serving partnership with Bristol Airport which dates back to 2007.