OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland’s Aviation Security Training Provision classed as Outstanding
- ICTS Sentinel Kiosk is trialled at London Heathrow Airport to support Covid-19 measures
- ICTS UK & Ireland receives Silver Award at the 2020 regional Defence Employer Recognition Scheme Awards
- Emirates returns to Glasgow Airport
- International Security Officers’ Day
- American Airlines is the second US carrier to return to Dublin
- National Association of Security Dog Users
- United Airline’s passenger flights resume at Dublin Airport
- Air Canada is the first overseas airline to offer a transatlantic passenger service from Dublin Airport since the start of the pandemic
Blue Light Family Day for the City of London Police and civilian staff
ICTS UK & Ireland was delighted to sponsor the Blue Light Family Day for the City of London Police and civilian staff, held on Saturday, 10 August 2019.
Over 540 City of London Police Officers, the civilian staff, and their families came to the Guildhall Yard for the first ever City of London Police Family Day. There was a forensics team, a police motorbike, an armed response unit, a public order van, a traffic police car, two dog units and two horses from the mounted section. Families were able to enjoy food and entertainment thanks to the generosity of the sponsors, of which ICTS was one.