OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS Winner at the UCG Staff Awards 2022
- Renewal of ICTS’ Alcumus SafeContractor Accreditation
- Charity Football Match in aid of Mind and the Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust’s Neonatal Unit
- The LTA re-awards its security contract to ICTS UK & Ireland
- City Security Council Pledges Support to Prevention of Suicide Campaign
- ICTS UK & Ireland Supports ‘Road to Ukraine’ Charity
- Counter Terror Expo 2022 (8-9 June, Excel London)
- Kuwait Airways chooses ICTS at Manchester Airport
- Mental Health Specialist Training Programme Introduced in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Sponsors ‘The Camden Clean Air Cycle Ride’
ASIS Europe 2022 - From Risk to Resilience
ICTS Europe is participating in the ASIS Europe From Risk to Resilience conference taking place in Prague between 22 and 24 May 2022. The conference will have three main themes: The Evolving Risk Landscape, Security as part of the Business, Innovation.
ICTS will be presenting on 23 May at 15:45 on how physical security is transformed. In a setting where failure is not an option, security just got smarter. We will present a novel approach to optimising security performance currently experimented in European data centres. We will share lessons and insights on going beyond compliance, on eliminating critical fail factors, on developing new ways to achieve and measure security.
Meet the ICTS Team at stand A9 to learn more about Viridian, and how we are utilising technology to enhance the services provided by our security personnel.