OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Mental Health Specialist Training Programme Introduced in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Sponsors ‘The Camden Clean Air Cycle Ride’
- WestJet increases its flight services
- Earth Day 2022 (22 April)
- St George’s University of London selects ICTS UK & Ireland
- City Security Council and City of London Police join forces to support incident response in The City
- World Water Day
- International Safety Awards: ‘Merit’ Winner
ASIS Europe 2022 - From Risk to Resilience
ICTS Europe is participating in the ASIS Europe From Risk to Resilience conference taking place in Prague between 22 and 24 May 2022. The conference will have three main themes: The Evolving Risk Landscape, Security as part of the Business, Innovation.
ICTS will be presenting on 23 May at 15:45 on how physical security is transformed. In a setting where failure is not an option, security just got smarter. We will present a novel approach to optimising security performance currently experimented in European data centres. We will share lessons and insights on going beyond compliance, on eliminating critical fail factors, on developing new ways to achieve and measure security.
Meet the ICTS Team at stand A9 to learn more about Viridian, and how we are utilising technology to enhance the services provided by our security personnel.