OTHER RECENT NEWS
- The LTA selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS' Louise Cameron listed amongst 2019 Association of Scottish Businesswomen Awards finalists
- ICTS Aviation Security Expertise in New Zealand
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors The Security Institute Gala Awards Dinner
- Armed Forces Day 2019
- ICTS UK & Ireland is pleased to announce the appointment of Andy Kynoch as Managing Director
- ICTS UK & Ireland: founding member of the City Security Council
- FROM ICTS UK LIMITED: KEVIN WALTERS, 2019 ACS PACESETTERS SECURITY OFFICER OF DISTINCTION.
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
Approved Contract Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters
An inter-departmental team from across ICTS collected ICTS (UK) Ltd.’s Approved Contract Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters membership trophy at the ACS Pacesetters Achievement Awards 2019 on 22 May at Windsor Racecourse. An opportunity to celebrate ICTS’ outstanding full score (145 / 145) achieved during our recent SIA audit.
The Approved Contract Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters membership is made up of Contract Security Guarding Companies who are in the top 15% benchmarking and achievement levels set by the Security Industry Authority Approved Contractor Scheme.