OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland secures American Airlines and United Airlines’ cargo flights at Dublin Airport.
- New ICTS UK & Ireland solutions for the Aviation Industry post Covid-19
- ICTS UK & Ireland donates face masks and iPads to the NHS
- ICTS UK & Ireland College Security Team supporting the local community during Covid-19
- Thursday Evenings
- Proud and extremely grateful to the NHS and all Key Workers during the Covid-19 crisis
- Happy International Women’s Day from ICTS UK & Ireland.
- ICTS UK & Ireland attends Thought Leadership event at New Scotland Yard, London
- American Airlines re-appoints ICTS Europe as top security partner
ANOTHER YEAR OF SUCCESSFUL ISO AUDITS, MAINTAINING OUR ACCREDITATIONS, INCLUDING THE CONVERSION TO ISO 27701
ICTS UK & Ireland is delighted to maintain five prestigious ISO accreditations, reflective of quality and business know-how:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- ISO 27701 Information Security Management and GDPR
ISO 27701 (Information Security Management and GDPR) has replaced ICTS’ ISO 27001 (Information Security Management).
UK & Ireland’s Business Assurance Manager, Jayne Thorpe-Negbi said, “The ISO 27701 is a new Information Security and GDPR standard and we take great pride in the fact that we are one of the first companies to be awarded this accreditation. Both long-standing and newly managed contracts were inspected by the ISO auditors and we were delighted to see the delivery of consistent top-quality service provision."