OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS launches a new service, REACT
- American Airlines chooses ICTS UK & Ireland as their preferred security partner
- Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
- Season's Greetings from ICTS UK & Ireland
- China Eastern Airlines selects ICTS as their security partner at London Gatwick Airport
- 2019 UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards Finalist
- WinterSong Charity Concert 2018
- ICTS wins three Awards at this year’s Security and Fire Excellence Awards: ICTS UK & Ireland wins the ACS Champion of the Year and ICTS Consult wins S
- Olympia London includes ICTS UK in its Framework Agreement for the Provision of Security Services
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
Following an SIA Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) audit, ICTS receives the very high score of 169 out of 174.
“Consecutive top scores demonstrate our ability as a Company to grow whilst ensuring that our procedures and quality of services are consistent across all business sectors. Our score has fallen slightly from last year as a result of a change in criteria we were tested against. We are proud to remain the leaders in the Security Industry,” said Alan Dutt, Executive Director - Business Assurance, ICTS UK & Ireland.
James Hogg, Executive Director – Operations, ICTS UK & Ireland says, “The auditors visited our dedicated teams in our operations in the healthcare, education, and luxury good sectors, as well as our London Head Office. In a recent SIA publication, ‘Do you buy security? The regulator’s guide to buying private security’, the SIA included the following statement, ‘Buying security on cost alone is a risk’. We support this statement and are extremely proud of our SIA ACS status. ICTS works hard to raise standards in the Security Industry.”
The SIA ACS demonstrates the existence of an effective quality management system and shows commitment to quality, customers, and a willingness to work towards improving efficiency. ICTS has been an SIA Approved Contractor since 2006.