OTHER RECENT NEWS
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
- WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
- Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
- ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
- 2018 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- Viola Wang is shortlisted for the Women In Security Awards in London
- ICTS HAS BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH MANAGING THE PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON
- Welcoming CA Technologies as a new client
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
- Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
Following an SIA Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) audit, ICTS receives the very high score of 169 out of 174.
“Consecutive top scores demonstrate our ability as a Company to grow whilst ensuring that our procedures and quality of services are consistent across all business sectors. Our score has fallen slightly from last year as a result of a change in criteria we were tested against. We are proud to remain the leaders in the Security Industry,” said Alan Dutt, Executive Director - Business Assurance, ICTS UK & Ireland.
James Hogg, Executive Director – Operations, ICTS UK & Ireland says, “The auditors visited our dedicated teams in our operations in the healthcare, education, and luxury good sectors, as well as our London Head Office. In a recent SIA publication, ‘Do you buy security? The regulator’s guide to buying private security’, the SIA included the following statement, ‘Buying security on cost alone is a risk’. We support this statement and are extremely proud of our SIA ACS status. ICTS works hard to raise standards in the Security Industry.”
The SIA ACS demonstrates the existence of an effective quality management system and shows commitment to quality, customers, and a willingness to work towards improving efficiency. ICTS has been an SIA Approved Contractor since 2006.