OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
- ICTS’ Aviation portfolio expands with Southampton Airport
- ICTS presents the advantages of using Canine detection services at the AOA Conference on 30 April 2018.
- ICTS has secured the extension of the Security Services contract at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals, NHS Trust.
- ICTS UK & Ireland is appointed official security provider at the British-Irish Airports EXPO 2018
- ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization - ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001
- ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
- Wintersong Charity Concert in aid of City of London Police Charity for Children
- ICTS Winners of the 'SECURITY GUARDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR OVER 50M TURNOVER' Award
- ICTS is re-selected by SriLankan Airlines for the provision of security services at London Heathrow Airport
- Celebrating ICTS' 30th Anniversary
Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
Following an SIA Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) audit, ICTS receives the very high score of 169 out of 175.
“Consecutive top scores demonstrate our ability as a Company to grow whilst ensuring that our procedures and quality of services are consistent across all business sectors. Our score has fallen slightly from last year as a result of a change in criteria we were tested against. We are proud to remain the leaders in the Security Industry,” said Alan Dutt, Executive Director - Business Assurance, ICTS UK & Ireland.
James Hogg, Executive Director – Operations, ICTS UK & Ireland says, “The auditors visited our dedicated teams in our operations in the healthcare, education, and luxury good sectors, as well as our London Head Office. In a recent SIA publication, ‘Do you buy security? The regulator’s guide to buying private security’, the SIA included the following statement, ‘Buying security on cost alone is a risk’. We support this statement and are extremely proud of our SIA ACS status. ICTS works hard to raise standards in the Security Industry.”
The SIA ACS demonstrates the existence of an effective quality management system and shows commitment to quality, customers, and a willingness to work towards improving efficiency. ICTS has been an SIA Approved Contractor since 2006.