OTHER RECENT NEWS
- The United Colleges Group re-awards ICTS UK & Ireland its security services contract
- ICTS Security Technology effectively stops attempted break-in at major construction contractor site
- The European Space Agency re-selects ICTS Europe as its trusted Pan-European security partner
- Armed Forces Day - 26 June 2021
- Congratulations to our 2021 ACS Pacesetters Security Officer of Distinction
- The LTA re-selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS UK & Ireland is recognised as an Open College Network (OCN) Training Centre offering a range of dog handler courses
- Rapid COVID-19 testing facilities introduced at Southampton Airport
- Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust and Croydon Health Services NHS Trust re-appoint ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner
Another Record SIA ACS Performance by ICTS (UK) LTD
ICTS (UK) Ltd is delighted to have received a score of 144, out of the maximum score achievable of 145 points. This follows the SIA ACS audit which took place over four days in May during which the auditors visited our Employee Resource Centre in Stockley Park near London Heathrow Airport, Epsom & St. Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust, and our operations at a major Distribution Centre.
We were audited across all the seven criteria: Strategy, Service Delivery, CRM, Financial Management, Resource Management, People and Leadership. The auditors met with our clients and our personnel holding a variety of roles across the business.
Ashley Fernandes, Executive Director – Corporate Security, ICTS UK & Ireland commented, “We are, and have always been, incredibly proud of our frontline, management and back-of-house support teams for the amazing work they do. Our recent ACS score further demonstrates how, as a business, the whole team continues to go above and beyond to ensure we are offering the best possible service to our client base in line with our ACS accreditation, with a score that keeps us at the top of 1% of security companies in the UK.”
This is the sixteenth year that ICTS UK has been part of the SIA’s Approved Contract Scheme and we are proud to have been awarded such a high score for the third consecutive year.