OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland is appointed official security provider at the British-Irish Airports EXPO 2018
- ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization - ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001
- ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
- Wintersong Charity Concert in aid of City of London Police Charity for Children
- ICTS Winners of the 'SECURITY GUARDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR OVER 50M TURNOVER' Award
- ICTS is re-selected by SriLankan Airlines for the provision of security services at London Heathrow Airport
- Celebrating ICTS' 30th Anniversary
- ICTS UK & Ireland has become a proud member of Security Research Initiative (SRI).
- 2017 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- ICTS introduces a new Apprenticeship Scheme in collaboration with John Ruskin College
- ICTS is a proud partner of VETS - Veterans Employment Transition Support programme
- Happy Birthday ICTS! 30 years of excellence in Security
- Top Safety Accreditation for ICTS
- New contract with Cisco commenced 1 August 2017
American Express appoints ICTS to provide security across their UK portfolio
ICTS has been awarded the contract for the provision of manned guarding services for American Express’ offices in Brighton and London. The contract commenced on 9 December 2016.
Chris Sisson, Head of Client Relations – Corporate and Public Sector Services, ICTS UK & Ireland said, “The AMEX contract is a very exciting win for ICTS UK. Not only do we get the benefit of working alongside a fantastic client team, we also have the advantage of inheriting a great security team whose skill sets are multifaceted due to the nature of the roles within the security function at AMEX.
Even though we are only a number of days into the contract as I write this, it already feels like a true partnership, one in which ICTS has been truly treated as an extension of the security provision within the AMEX business".
We welcome on board all the American Express team members that have joined the ICTS family.